DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Contribute your ideas for the RMC ruleset

Dakadin has set up a page on Idea Informer for GMs/players to contribute and vote on ideas for the Rolemaster ruleset. It's just like moon_wizard's for Fantasy Grounds in general.

I think with the work that people such as Dakadin, lachancery and ddavison (to name a few) have put into the ruleset, which has GREATLY added to our Rolemaster experience, I think it fair to show our support and gratitude by giving our feedback and ideas.

The site is here:
    https://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/proj/

Lets help make the Rolemaster ruleset the best on FG!!!
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

I've gone through my list and added some of the items that might interest people. I have more on my list but didn't want to add too much at this point.

Blog Entries
    Am I the only one that would like exhaustion points to be handled automatically?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Nope. It is on my list but I have over 50 things on my list so I stopped around 20. Add it. So it can be voted on.

I just wanted to say thanks for adding your ideas and voting on them. It gives me a much better idea of what people are interested which will help me prioritize things better.

Thanks for making things better

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin
    I just wanted to say thanks for adding your ideas and voting on them. It gives me a much better idea of what people are interested which will help me prioritize things better.
    No, thank YOU for all your hard work and actively improving things!!

Logo Design, Page Design of Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
    Logo re-vamp of Shadow World.
    Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
    Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX

Check out my online Sketchpad.

I see the Idea Informer lets us see what you are currently working on, Dakadin.

In this case, we have:

Change Structure for Better Expansion (in process)
    This will make it easier to add additional races, professions, spells, attack and critical tables.

It's nice to know (so we can all get excited)

Good point. I might have to add a couple things that I've been working on that I haven't put in the Idea Informer.

I've added 2 more ideas on Skill allocation:

1. A New Column in Skills for Current Level's Development so there's no confusion when you're rearranging.
    Once you're happy with the choices, you can click 'apply' and they're applied to the total ranks and this column is cleared ready for next level's development.

2. Running total of how many DPs you've used while deciding current level's skill allocation
    This, in addition to a separate column in the skills sheet, would make skill allocation a snap and less of a headache - trying to keep a mental note of how many you've spent as well as where you've already put them especially when you've realised you've run out and need to take away a few you've used in the second rank that level to the skill!

Logo Design, Page Design of Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
    Logo re-vamp of Shadow World.
    Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
    Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX

Check out my online Sketchpad.

Thread Information