DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Bennis I have 2 myself, one boy at 10 and one girl at 14, I just LOVE to feed them false info . They have almost figured me out by now though..

Dakadin, is there a "list" of what we might see of new stuff in RM 2.9.2? I mean the core 2.9.2 list is pretty official... pretty please . I ask mostly because as we have used RM for a couple of times now I and my players begin to realise there are some features (small things) we would like to see. But I dont want to add them to the wishlist if you already have included them in 2.9.2.

Blog Entries
    Man, I am so looking forward to this.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tiqon
    Dakadin, is there a "list" of what we might see of new stuff in RM 2.9.2? I mean the core 2.9.2 list is pretty official... pretty please . I ask mostly because as we have used RM for a couple of times now I and my players begin to realise there are some features (small things) we would like to see. But I dont want to add them to the wishlist if you already have included them in 2.9.2.
    FG will actually be version 2.9.2. The RMC ruleset will be version 1.4.x. I am tracking all the changes but I haven't consolidated the list yet. Here are a couple highlights:
    * Raymond's amazing graphics
    * Move/Pace calculator
    * Calendars
    * Preferences for some optional rules
    * Chat window can be sized and moved
    * Modifier stack, RM dice, and the dice tower can all be moved
    * Drop down lists and scroll bars

Hopefully that holds you over for a little bit.

Thank you very much Dakadin! yup that should hold me for a few minutes . Looking forward to it!

Blog Entries
    Is good ja.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

While we wait just a tiny bit longer for the Rolemaster UI skin and updated ruleset, here's som art pieces I made in 2012 for the new Iron Crown website. Now that it's been updated, I can share the artwork with you guys :

Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

Gorgeous as usual!!!!

Logo Design, Page Design of Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
    Logo re-vamp of Shadow World.
    Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
    Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX

Check out my online Sketchpad.

Thread Information