STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    avro5731 Marfu Onus 41731-4

Thank for the great time
    Last edited by avro5731; August 2nd, 2012 at 04:34.

Mazerin-39019-2 Thanks for the game.

Shen Tan 41341-5

Thanks!
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Mazz0382 Mazz Erdan # 58655-01

Thanks. Was lots of fun. Can't wait for next game

I have all of the PFS numbers now - thanks everyone.

Sorry to those who posted in the chatlog at the end of the game - I missed that, but have them now.

I'll get the chronicle sheets out later today.

Look out for the next game - its looking like it will be 02 - Hydra's Fang based on the votes so far...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Awesome. I look forward to it.

Chronicle Sheets and FG XML

Here are the chronicle sheets:

Attachment 2812

The 2nd page shows you what you can spend prestige on and what items you are allowed to buy as standard. See page 17+ in the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play for details of what you can buy and page 28+ for how to fill out the sheet.

PC export at the end of the game:

Attachment 2813

I have also reported the game on Paizo.com. Mazerin (39019-2) isn't listed so I just added the details. I didn't add a name for Oren's character credit - but did record it against 37351-3

Let me know if there are any issues with the chronicles.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information