DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Tuesday July 31st Midnight GMT (8pm EDT) 0-55: The Infernal Vault - game discussion

*** Game discussion thread ***

Sign up at the calendar entry: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=858

*** Please keep all discussions for this game in this thread - don't post comments/questions in the calendar entry (I don't get an email telling me there is a post so I will miss it).

Game details:

• Tuesday July 31st (8pm EDT - US Eastern Daylight Time).
    • GMT -4.
    • Duration: 4-5 hours.
    • Fantasy Grounds license: Ultimate.
    • Chat type: Voice - TeamSpeak3 - fgts.servegame.com
    • Tiers: 1-7 (1-2, 3-4 or 6-7)

A decade ago, the Decklands family, a house of Chelish nobles, were exiled from Absalom for treason. Their fate made for an interesting story and when a Pathfinder agent in Cheliax studying the family's long history and exile from the City at the Center of the World ends up murdered, the Society sends you to the recently discovered Deckland Vaults in Absalom to see what connection their old home might have to your murdered colleague.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 28th, 2012 at 06:24.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Harulganom "Crazy Harry" reporting for duty.

Since my PCs are now L4 & L3 it's probably time to create a new PC. So, depending on how the sign-up goes, I may bring a noob instead.

Signed up with my level 3 oracle. I also have a level 3 rogue and a level 2 sorc, depending on what we need or what subtier we end up in, but I'd prefer to play the oracle.
    Last edited by Gwaihir Scout; July 26th, 2012 at 03:43.

I would like to play either Mazerin Level 1 Divine hunter or Lancier level 1 rouge.
    Thanks , Mac

Open to high or low

Quote Originally Posted by avro5731
    Open to high or low
    We can make a provisional subtier decision based on people signing up and what level they can bring. This will be further reviewed depending on the character exports the signed up (and accepted) players send me.

This, of course, could change at game-time (people not turning up, etc.) so please be prepared with backup characters if possible.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

here's my xml

My blade at your service. - Merric the Darkblade

Just played my first PF game a few nights ago and ready to have another run

Quote Originally Posted by Manium
    My blade at your service. - Merric the Darkblade

Just played my first PF game a few nights ago and ready to have another run
    Thanks for sending the character over - you're currently first on the waiting list. I'm working with Mazz0382 to get organized with a character and they have priority for the 6th spot at the moment.

Great, let me know if a slot opens up.

Thread Information