FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Any more games?

Any more games?

Very quiet after the con - which was great thanks to all DMs

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust
    Very quiet after the con - which was great thanks to all DMs
    Not that many, I'm afraid. I'm running one on Tuesday - but that won't work timewise for you. Mgrancey ran a couple of PF Quests over the weekend. But, I'm not seeing anything else scheduled.

Come on GMs - lets get at least one or two more games scheduled!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I'll be scheduling something... but probably not for another week or 2.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

I'm going to buy a couple scenarios, just trying to figure out which ones right now.

I have 2 ready to go but am still shaky about the mechanics of running one in FG2. At this point I don't think I know the VTT well enough.

We believe in you. If you post it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Macgreine
    I have 2 ready to go but am still shaky about the mechanics of running one in FG2. At this point I don't think I know the VTT well enough.
    Which two are you looking at? I'm very keen to play

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust
    Which two are you looking at? I'm very keen to play
    One would be Shades of Ice Part 1 - as announced in post #9 of the game announcement thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d.php?p=129312

However, this game is full and also may be delayed, so you've probably missed out on this one.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend you subscribe to the game announcement thread and also make sure that your profile email is correct and your "Default Thread Subscription Mode" option is set to give either instant or daily email notifications. This will let you get email updates when someone posts a game announcement and allow you to claim a spot if you're interested.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes I saw it but I've already played it. Was hoping another one was coming.

Thread Information