DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Free FRP Adventure - Goblin Raiders

Even though this has been specificly made for the FRP addon, the vast majority of this adventure will work into standard RMC quite well.

--------------------------
    The adventure is about a party helping a small farming hamlet, goblins have been raiding their village. The session is aimed at for four to six (level 1-2) characters.

Feel free to increase the goblin numbers for higher level characters.

It easy enough to put it apart of your own campaign or run as a one shot. The length of game time is normally about one 4 hour sessions, however with some travelling encounters this could be beefed out to two sessions.

Installation: Simply unzip the module into your modules folder and select FRP_Goblin_Raiders from your library.

Module consists of two battles / maps / all needed tokens, and story information.

If you get some enjoyment out of this session or some suggestion to future adventures, feel free to post below.
    Last edited by Ardem; July 20th, 2012 at 02:34.

Very nice. I will give definitely give it some attention.

Thank you Ardem
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Thank you for linking the module!

Very cool, thank you. Can never have enough goblins running around antagonizing players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    Very cool, thank you. Can never have enough goblins running around antagonizing players.
    No problems, hope you have fun.

Also good to see someone in our time zone playing rolemaster. What do you play RMC or RM2 FRP or some other flavour.

Hello, I've tried to load the adventure into RMC1.8.3 in FGC but i cannot access it, even if it shows in the module list. It shows as loaded but no npc, maps, story, etc loaded.
    I've activated frp extension and module and all the rmc base modules but no success too.
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

Thanks for this, i am currently working on the update for 2.0 , once I have completed that I will review Goblin Raiders and update it to 2.0 version.

Thread Information