DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 60 First ... 456781656 ... Last

*PFS 'Vote for the Scenario' 12am (Midnight) Saturday 8th December

I am trying something different this time. I have the some scenarios that I could run but I have run them all before, so I thought I would put it to the vote.

Please vote for the scenario (s) you haven't played (or want to play) and then sign up on the calendar and post your character and previous chronicle to the forum thread for the gamehttps://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=17818

Please note that the time is 12am GMT (Midnight) so that's Friday evening east coast US
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

PFS #4–09: The Blakros Matrimony Saturday 15th December 12.00am GMT

PFS #4–09: The Blakros Matrimony
    Saturday 15th December 12.00am GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

The eldest daughter of the prominent Blakros family is set to wed an influential Hellknight, and the Pathfinder Society is invited to the festivities. Dressed for a wedding befitting royalty, a team of Pathfinders attend the ceremony on behalf of the Decemvirate, but will their presence ultimately strengthen the Society's relationship with the influential Blakroses, or will events at the wedding bring the already tenuous alliance to a breaking point?

Please post your character and previous chronicle to the game forum thread, and sign up on the calendar to book your place

*PFS #4–01: Rise of the Goblin Guild
    Sunday 16th December 9.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

When a monster is discovered on the grounds of the Pathfinder Lodge at Heidmarch Manor in Magnimar, an investigation into its appearance leads the PCs deep under the City of Monuments—and face to face with a burgeoning thieves’ guild.

Please post your character and previous chronicle to the game forum thread and sign up on the calendar to book your place for this session

#33 Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible. December 15th, 11 AM CST (-6 GMT).

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 5th level characters (Tiers: 1–2 and 4-5).

The Pathfinder Society sends you to the fabled Kingdom of the Impossible, the island of Jalmeray, to stop an Aspis Consortium black market relics dealer who is organizing the local bandits and violently robbing Jalmeray and Pathfinder Society caravans laden with relics, artifacts, and magical mysteries. When a venture-captain is murdered by the Aspis Consortium agent, it's up to the PCs to find him and do whatever it takes to stop him.

Written by Craig Shackleton

A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

PFS #2-01: Before the Dawn Part 1: The Bloodcove Disguise Tuesday Dec 18 8:00pm EST

Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-01: Before the Dawn - Part 1: The Bloodcove Disguise.

Tuesday, December 16th, 8:00pm EST (GMT-5)
    Character levels 1 to 7: sub-tier tbd, based on characters.

** Note:
    This is a long, and fun, scenario. Be sure you have 5-6 hours available when you sign up.

You are sent to Aspis Consortium-infested Bloodcove to gather supplies for a nearly doomed Pathfinder mission nearby. Disguised as ordinary merchants, you have little time to gather what you need and get out before the Consortium discovers and destroys you.

The Bloodcove Disguise is the first scenario in the two-part Before the Dawn campaign arc. Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-02: Before the Dawn—Part II: Rescue at Azlant Ridge is the sequel.

I will re-run this scenario and follow up soon afterwards with part 2.

Please sign up on the calendar and post your character and your last chronicle sheet to the game forum to book your place at the table for this scenario.
    Last edited by lachancery; December 13th, 2012 at 15:30.

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-09: The Quest for Perfection—Part I: The Edge of Heave

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-09: The Quest for Perfection—Part I: The Edge of Heaven (PFRPG)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 1–5.

In the distant land of Tian Xia, the Pathfinder Society's Lantern Lodge sends a team of agents high into the mountains of the Wall of Heaven to an abandoned Iroran monastery in search of a powerful relic to assist them in ensure victory in the upcoming Ruby Phoenix Tournament. Though the monastery has long laid unused by the faithful of the Master of Masters, it is not completely devoid of danger, and the PCs soon discover that merely retrieving the ancient artifact is but the beginning of a much larger quest.

The Edge of Heaven is the first scenario in the three-part The Quest for Perfection campaign arc. It is followed by Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-11: The Quest for Perfection—Part II: On Hostile Waters and Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-13: The Quest for Perfection—Part III: Defenders of Nesting Swallow. All three chapters are intended to be played in order.

I propose to run it from 8pm 21/12/2012 GMT I intend to run all three parts of the story arc

the relevant links to both the calendar and forum post

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=955
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=17884
    Last edited by hawkwind; December 15th, 2012 at 17:30.

Slots still open for Bloodcove Disguise tomorrow (Dec 16) 8:00pm EST (GMT-5)

There are still two slots open (possibly three since one of the player isn't responding) for the scenario Bloodcove Disguise (2-01) running tomorrow night at 8:00pm EST (GMT-5).

We will be playing subtier 1-2.

You are sent to Aspis Consortium-infested Bloodcove to gather supplies for a nearly doomed Pathfinder mission nearby. Disguised as ordinary merchants, you have little time to gather what you need and get out before the Consortium discovers and destroys you.

The Bloodcove Disguise is the first scenario in the two-part Before the Dawn campaign arc. Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-02: Before the Dawn—Part II: Rescue at Azlant Ridge is the sequel. I will run part 2 over the holidays.

Please sign up on the calendar and post your character and your last chronicle sheet to the game forum to book your place at the table for this scenario.

PFS #4–09: The Blakros Matrimony Sunday 23rd December 5.00pm GMT

PFS #4–09: The Blakros Matrimony
    Sunday 23rd December 5.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

The eldest daughter of the prominent Blakros family is set to wed an influential Hellknight, and the Pathfinder Society is invited to the festivities. Dressed for a wedding befitting royalty, a team of Pathfinders attend the ceremony on behalf of the Decemvirate, but will their presence ultimately strengthen the Society's relationship with the influential Blakroses, or will events at the wedding bring the already tenuous alliance to a breaking point?

Please post your character and previous chronicle to the game forum thread, and sign up on the calendar to book your place

This has a fair bit of rp in, I expect it may run long, so it would be best to put aside 5-6 hours and I will schedule a short break

PFS #4–11: The Disappeared 22nd December 9.00pm GMT

PFS #4–11: The Disappeared
    22nd December 9.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

A powerful ally of the Pathfinder Society has disappeared, and no one but the Pathfinders even remembers that she ever existed. Can the PCs discover the fate of their missing associate, or will all memory of her be erased completely from history?

To sign up for this scenario, please post your character and chronicle to the game forum thread and sign up on the calendar

New Years Day 7.00pm GMT: Vote for your choice of scenario to play

To celebrate the New Year I plan to run a scenario on New Years Day at 7.00pm GMT.

If you are interested, please visit the game forum thread and vote for the scenario that you would like to play. You can make multiple selections. Hopefully I will be able to run something to please everyone...

Thread Information