FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 38 of 60 First ... 28363738394048 ... Last

PFC #3-19 The Icebound Outpost (CORE), Sunday 4 Dec

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

The Pathfinder Society discovers an Aspis Consortium base in an ancient Vudran temple now encased in a glacier and sends the PCs to infiltrate it and investigate the extent of the rival organization's regional operations. Can the PCs get in the well-guarded Aspis outpost and escape with their lives and the information the Society seeks?

Written by Jeff Erwin.

Discussion thread is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...682#post303682

Calendar is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2272
    Last edited by cmdisc; November 26th, 2016 at 21:57.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Blog Entries

PFC 3-02: Sewer Dragons of Absalom - Dec. 7th - 7pm Eastern

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 3–7.

Absalom is Golarion’s busiest and most populous city, but one of its largest populations goes largely unnoticed. You must venture into the sewers beneath the City at the Center of the World to stop the meddling dragons within from disrupting a vital Pathfinder Society operation.

Written by Dennis Baker.

Post your character info and files to the Game Discussion Thread and sign up on the Game Calendar.

NOTE: This game is being run as part of the CORE campaign so CORE only characters.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

PFS 08-01 - Portent's Peril Saturday Dec. 31th 18:00 GMT

** table is full, but post in the game muster thread if you want to be on the wait-list as an alternate **

PFS 08-01 - Portent's Peril Saturday Dec. 31th 18:00 GMT
    (1:00pm U.S. Eastern)

I find myself with some time available in my weekend schedule, so I'll try to pull together another session of "Portent's Peril" if I can get enough players for a New Year's Eve game on such short notice.

A harrow reading foretells of a dark fate looming near for the city of Korvosa. Is the dire warning a final chance to bend the path of destiny and avert the impending disaster?

Pathfinder Society Scenario #8–01: Portent’s Peril is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for a table of 4-6 characters of 1st through 5th-level (Subtiers 1–2 and 4–5). This will be run as a normal (not core) game.

Please register for the game by posting your character information in the Game Muster Thread
    The calendar entry can be found HERE
    Last edited by KevenSimmons; December 30th, 2016 at 14:56.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

I'd like to play if you can run it as CORE (already played RPG mode).

man that stinks that its full ive been waiting for a few weeks now for another game. id def be in if it was core as well or another normal. im eager to play again

Guys, this is the Game Announcement Thread. Please don't post here unless it is a game announcement.
    Each time you post, everybody who subscribed to this thread receives an email.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

PFC #3-25 Storming the Diamond Gate (CORE) Sunday, 8 Jan

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

Agents of the Pathfinder Society have discovered the location of a back door into their private demiplane that puts the entire realm at risk of plunder and exploitation at the hands of the Aspis Consortium. Rather than close the access point into their adventuring paradise, however, the Decemvirate sends a crack team of Pathfinders to secure the gate for future Society use... at any cost.

Written by Larry Wilhelm.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...200#post312200

Let's see how this goes...

PBG: PFS-#5–08-The Confirmation [RPG/T1-2/#91035/FG-G+]
    01-31-2017/6p-10p (CST)

Almost all Pathfinders undergo extensive training for three or more years to learn the tricks of the trade, and their last test before graduating from the ranks of the initiates to the status of a full Pathfinder agent is the Confirmation, a special research project that involves considerable fieldwork and is designed to simulate the initiates' future work as a Pathfinder. Even the noteworthy field commissioned agents sometimes participate in such trials as a way to familiarize themselves with the Pathfinder Society’s rules and expectations. Although Confirmation is typically an individual affair, the society recently discovered a site on the Isle of Kortos that would be perfect for initiates but perhaps too dangerous to handle alone. Successfully uncovering this site’s secrets will not only contribute to the society’s body of knowledge but shape the exciting careers ahead for each of the prospective agents.

Written by Kyle Baird

Warhorn available here.

PBG: PFS-#6–10-The Wounded Wisp [RPG/T1-2/#91036/FG-G+]
    02-02-2017/6p-10p (CST)

More than 400 years have transpired since the Pathfinder Society began in a humble tavern that has quietly weathered the centuries without incident. When a routine errand there uncovers a clue left behind by one of the founding Pathfinders, it’s up to the PCs to solve a puzzle whose pieces are scattered across Absalom—and whose prize dates back to the Society’s darkest years.

Written by Thurston Hillman

Warhorn available here.

First games using FG. Would like to get some experienced players in there to help learn the mechanics. FG is a LOT different then it was 12 years ago.

Jim

As JHale1966 (Jim) is new to the PFS community on these forums and jumping straight into FG as a GM, I'll add a couple notes to his game announcement to try and help out a bit.

First, signing up for Jim's games posted above is via warhorn.net at the links in Jim's announcement instead of a calendar entry on these forums. Warhorn very easy to use.

Second, Jim's discussion thread for the two games is here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...e-Wounded-Wisp

Game on!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Running the following Pathfinder Society game:
    PFS4-20: Words of the Ancients (sub-tier 7-8, CORE, 1XP, 2PP)

When: Now! Info in the link above.

Looking for additional players for this 7-8 CORE game.

Thread Information