STAR TREK 2d20
Page 37 of 60 First ... 27353637383947 ... Last
    I am running PFS8-06: Reaping What We Sow (sub-tier 1-5, NORMAL) on this Sunday!

A spooky, Halloween adventure for your enjoyment!

*** DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM - Direct all replies here:

Discussion thread to post replies, xmls, etc.

This game is starting in 10 minutes and has room for 2 players. We are running in sub-tier 1-2.

PFS8-06: Reaping What We Sow

Pathfinder Halloween Scenario!

We are all on Teamspeak and my server alias is in my sig. Pregen/1's are loaded, so you can drop in without needing a PC.

*** DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM ***

I am running PFS8-05: Ungrounded But Unbroken (Sub-Tier 1-2, CORE, 1XP, 2PP) on this coming Sunday!

*** DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM - Direct all replies here:
    Discuss, post xmls, etc.!

PFS5-08: The Confirmation (Sub-Tier 1-2, STANDARD) - Sunday Nov 13th 19:00 UTC

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–2.

Almost all Pathfinders undergo extensive training for three or more years to learn the tricks of the trade, and their last test before graduating from the ranks of the initiates to the status of a full Pathfinder agent is the Confirmation, a special research project that involves considerable fieldwork and is designed to simulate the initiates' future work as a Pathfinder. Even the noteworthy field commissioned agents sometimes participate in such trials as a way to familiarize themselves with the Pathfinder Society’s rules and expectations. Although Confirmation is typically an individual affair, the society recently discovered a site on the Isle of Kortos that would be perfect for initiates but perhaps too dangerous to handle alone. Successfully uncovering this site’s secrets will not only contribute to the society’s body of knowledge but shape the exciting careers ahead for each of the prospective agents.

Written by Kyle Baird.

This game is scheduled for Sunday November 13th at 19:00 UTC.

Game Thread
    Calendar Link
    Licence: FG Classic Ultimate - You can play in my games with a Demo license
    Timezone: GMT

How long is this game running?
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde87 View Post
    How long is this game running?
    Please only reply in the thread that's been linked by the GM. If you reply here, people will assume there's a new game being posted, and it's really annoying to come here just to see someone is asking questions about the game that has been posted before.
    (btw, sorry for the additional email, folks.)
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I will be running the module Cult of the Ebon Destroyers as a PFS game for character levels 7-9. The game will be run on two consecutive Saturdays from 13:00-20:00 UTC/GMT on November 12th & 19th.

** this table is now full, but if you are interested in being wait-listed as an alternate, post on the signup discussion thread. **

Please signup on the game thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...n-Nov-12-19-26
    Last edited by KevenSimmons; November 7th, 2016 at 22:03.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Still have room for 2 more players for PFS8-05 tomorrow! This adventure is good for 1st/2nd level characters.

PFS8-05: Ungrounded But Unbroken (Sub-Tier 1-2, CORE, 1XP, 2PP)

Discuss, post xmls, etc.!

Blog Entries

PFC - #3-21: The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - (CORE) - Sunday Nov. 20

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

In order to learn about the esoteric faith of the Empyreal Lord Korada, the PCs are sent by the Pathfinder Society to explore an abandoned aasimar temple to the benevolent deity. But what they find there is anything but an opportunity for peaceful reflection and enlightenment.

Written by Ron Lundeen.

Post to the Game Discussion Thread.

Well.. we're finally back up and running.
    This game will be SUNDAY November 20th at 7am Eastern (see the game calendar for your local TZONE conversion).
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

PFS 08-01 - Portent's Peril Friday Nov. 25th 23:00 GMT

PFS 08-01 - Portent's Peril Friday Nov. 25th 23:00 GMT
    (6:00pm U.S. Eastern)

A harrow reading foretells of a dark fate looming near for the city of Korvosa. Is the dire warning a final chance to bend the path of destiny and avert the impending disaster?

Pathfinder Society Scenario #8–01: Portent’s Peril is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for a table of 4-6 characters of 1st through 5th-level (Subtiers 1–2 and 4–5). This will be run as a normal (not core) game.

Please register for the game by posting in this thread (do not reply to this post)

The game calendar is: Calendar Entry
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Thread Information