STAR TREK 2d20
Page 32 of 60 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last
    About to start PFS7-06: To Judge a Soul, Part 1: The Lost Legacy

This is running in the upper sub-tier (6-7). Experienced, PFS-ready players only @ level 6-7.

Server info in my sig and we will be on Teamspeak - come on over - we have room for 2 players!

Connect now - game is scheduled to start in 5 minutes!

Quest for Perfection Part I (CORE), Saturday, 30 January 8pm GMT

The ongoing discussion thread can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...fection-series

This will be the 1st of 3 parts. The plan is to run each part either every week or every other week as people's schedules allow. Same day/time each week is preferable.

This is a CORE series which is part of Season 3's ongoing theme of securing artifacts and alliances for the Society Agents taking part in the Ruby Phoenix Tournament. All CORE heroes welcome.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

PFS 3-03: The Ghenett Manor Gauntlet****STARTING IN 7-12 HRS****

Hi all,

I suddenly find myself with spare time, confined to home with a recovering mum on our Australia Day holiday...

So as I cannot leave the house in person, perhaps I can take a virtual trip and offer to GM a PFS game at short notice instead, one prepped and ready to go...

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-03: The Ghenett Manor Gauntlet

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 5–9.

When the Pathfinder Society failed to obtain a valuable artifact from a wealthy Druman noble using diplomatic means, the eccentric collector challenged them to take it through skill from one of his well-guarded manors throughout the world. You are sent to Ghenett Manor in Katapesh with the hopes of surviving long enough to return with the prize—assuming it’s there at all.

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1811

Discussion Thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...549#post250549

I have put up 4 start times on the calendar, we will go with the one that works for the majority. I could possibly start a couple more hours later if that works too, not not much past that.

If I don't get enough hits on short notice, I would be interested running this at a later date, perhaps on the upcoming weekend, but I would like to see if we can fill this 1st slot initially...
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

PFS7-13: Captive in Crystal (st5-9, NORMAL, 1XP/2PP, Grand Lodge)

You are about to go on a mysterious quest with a powerful wayfinder!

Calendar Listing
    Discussion Thread

Content in this adventure is also relevant for those who have played: PFS6-07: Valley of Veiled Flame.

At least 1 run (tomorrow).

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST IN THE GAME ANNOUNCEMENT FORUM. POST IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD LINKED ABOVE.

PFS7-13: Captive in Crystal starts in about 3.5 hrs. and still needs 1-3 more players. See the link.

It's a great scenario - hope some of you can join! Currently, we are set up at sub-tier 5-6, but it could also run at 8-9, depending on what others bring.

Reminder: Please do not respond in the game announcement broadcast thread. Go to the forum discussion thread & calendar. Thx!

PFS 6-19: Test of Tar Kuata

Currently I have one session of this planned for this Saturday at 9:00pm EST. If there is enough interest, I am willing to run a second session on the 21st.

This Saturday's session currently has two slots available, and a possibility for a third.

Calendar Link

Discussion Thread

You will need at least a Standard License to play in this scenario.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Quote Originally Posted by :{ BK }: View Post
    PFS 6-19: Test of Tar Kuata

Currently I have one session of this planned for this Saturday at 9:00pm EST. If there is enough interest, I am willing to run a second session on the 21st.

This Saturday's session currently has two slots available, and a possibility for a third.

Calendar Link

Discussion Thread

You will need at least a Standard License to play in this scenario.
    Still have two spots open for this Sunday's session, Tier 6-7, 12:00pm EST.

We currently have one spot open for today's session of Test of Tar Kuata. This starts at 1:00pm EST and the group has chosen the 6-7 subtier.

Thread

Calendar

Blog Entries

PFC #2-15: Shades of Ice—Part I: Written in Blood - (CORE) - MARCH 4th

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 5th level characters (Tiers: 1-2 and 4-5).

When the Decemvirate sends the PCs to the Viking city of Trollheim in the frigid northern Lands of the Linnorm Kings to deliver a package to an allied scholar there, the Pathfinders soon find themselves unwelcome visitors. Forced to navigate the rugged, isolated city and interact with the standoffish natives, can they deliver their cargo to its target, or will they find themselves exiled from the city... or worse?

Written in Blood is the first scenario in the three-part Shades of Ice campaign arc. It continues in Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-17: Shades of Ice—Part II: Exiles of Winter and concludes in Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-19: Shades of Ice—Part III: Keep of the Huscarl King. All three scenarios are intended to be played in order.

Written by Joshua J. Frost.

Post your character information to the Discussion Thread.

NOTE: THIS IS A CORE ONLY GAME.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

The Quest for Perfection: Defenders of Nesting Swallow (CORE), Fri 11 March, 7pm GMT

I am running this one last time for anyone who hasn't played it and is looking to pick up XP for a CORE character.

Discussion for sign-ups is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...232#post257232

Calendar to vote is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1877
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Thread Information