DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 60 First 123451353 ... Last
    Planning to run Delirium's Tangle when I have it mostly ready, I'll post a date for it, probably a Tuesday night around 8, schedule allowing the 2nd is likely.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Any chance of a weekend game?

Alternatively, I'm on holidays after next week so any time is good

Sorry to be the thread police here, but please keep this thread purely for announcing new games only! Please start a new thread for any discussions, requests for games, etc.. This thread should be reserved for only a one off post when a GM creates a new game. People subscribe to this thread to be alerted when a new game is announced so please don't clutter up their inbox with unrelated posts.

Thanks very much.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Penumbral Accords

Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-11: The Penumbral Accords (PFRPG)
    Sunday 30th September 6.00pm GMT
    Character levels 1-5
    I have an ultimate license, so this game is free for all to play

If you are interested in playing, please apply on the game calendar

I will give details of the Fantasy Grounds log in and voice server details in the near future

I haven't left much time before this is due to run, but if you are interested, please post your exported character to the game forum thread by Saturday 29th so I have have them ready

This is my first time running a pathfinder game, so you may need to be a little patient if you decide to play.

Please reply on the game forum thread
    Last edited by Skellan; September 28th, 2012 at 00:27.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

#3-21 The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment (1-5)

Saturday, October 6th, 7 PM Central.

Calendar sign up is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=898

Discussion thread is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=17424
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Blog Entries

First Steps: Part 2 - To Delve the Dungeon Deep

I'll be running this one on Friday (October 5th) at 5pm EDT (21:00 GMT (I think))

Join the Calendar

AND

Post to the Forum Thread

Discussion about the game will be found on the forum thread. Characters should be uploaded there.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–23: The Goblinblood Dead Tuesday 9th October

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–23: The Goblinblood Dead
    Tuesday 9th October
    8.30p.m. GMT
    Levels 1-5
    Tier 1-2 or 4-5

More than a decade has passed since the Goblinblood Wars left the nation of Isger in shambles, and the Pathfinder Society uses the many abandoned roads through the county's interior to smuggle valuable relics. But when a series of attacks on the Varisian caravans carrying the illicit cargo puts the route in jeopardy, it falls to the PCs to investigate and rid the region of the threat to the Society's operations.

I have an ultimate license so anyone can join this game for free
    Fantasy Grounds server is: quiet turtle ugly dungeon
    Teamspeak Server: manchester1.teamspeak.net:15287
    Password: fantasyworld

Please sign up on the calendar and post on the game forum thread forum that you want to join.
    Please have you character to me by Sunday 7th October
    Last edited by Skellan; October 3rd, 2012 at 05:22.

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–23: The Goblinblood Dead
    Thursday 11th October
    10.00p.m. GMT
    Levels 3-5
    Tier 4-5

*Please note: this session has been cancelled*

More than a decade has passed since the Goblinblood Wars left the nation of Isger in shambles, and the Pathfinder Society uses the many abandoned roads through the county's interior to smuggle valuable relics. But when a series of attacks on the Varisian caravans carrying the illicit cargo puts the route in jeopardy, it falls to the PCs to investigate and rid the region of the threat to the Society's operations.

I have an ultimate license so anyone can join this game for free
    Fantasy Grounds server is: quiet turtle ugly dungeon
    Teamspeak Server: manchester1.teamspeak.net:15287
    Password: fantasyworld

Please sign up on the calendar and post on the game forum thread forum that you want to join.
    Last edited by Skellan; October 11th, 2012 at 01:10.

PFS #3-19: The Icebound Outpost Saturday 13th October 8.30pm GMT

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-19: The Icebound Outpost
    Saturday 13th October 8.30pm GMT
    Tier 1-2 or 4-5
    Run time: 4 to 6 hours

The Pathfinder Society discovers an Aspis Consortium base in an ancient Vudran temple now encased in a glacier and sends the PCs to infiltrate it and investigate the extent of the rival organization's regional operations. Can the PCs get in the well-guarded Aspis outpost and escape with their lives and the information the Society seeks?

Please sign up on the calendar and post your character on the forum thread for this session to book your place at the table for this scenario.

[B]PFS #3-18: The God's Market Gamble Sunday 21st October 2012. 6.00pm GMT[/B]

PFS #3-18: The God's Market Gamble
    Sunday 21st October 2012. 6.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

Valuable relics of religious natures have been disappearing on their way into Absalom and the Pathfinder Society stands to lose countless irreplaceable artifacts if the cause isn't found. Amid the bustling markets of the God's Market in the shadow of the Starstone Cathedral, the Society sets a plan in motion to ensure the parties responsible for the recent thefts are caught and brought to justice.

To book a place at the table for this session please sign up on the calendar and post your character along with either your previous chronicle sheet or your PFS number, XP, Gold, Fame/Prestige to the game forum thread.

I will mark you as attending once I get this information

Thanks

Thread Information