DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... Last

*** Game Announcement thread *** Subscribe to get email updates - GM posts only!

This thread is where GMs should post new game links for Pathfinder Society Organized Play games - preferably after they have created a Gamecalendar entry and a game discussion thread.

Fantasy Grounds forums allows users to "subscribe" to threads and receive email updates (as long as you have enabled these in your profile). So, in order to receive an email when a new game is posted subscribe to this thread! To subscribe: above the first post on a page, on the right-hand side, is a pull-down menu called "Thread Tools" of which the third option is Subscribe to this Thread.

GMs - please make sure you post an announcement about your game in this thread - with links to an already created Gamecalendar entry and a game discussion thread.

*** Please do not do game discussions in this thread - please keep it for game announcements only. Discussions should be carried out in the game specific thread thread created by the GM. ***

Thanks everyone - we all appreciate your patience in this migration from the Yahoo group to here.
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 8th, 2014 at 06:33.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

July 18th - The Devil we Know, Part II: Cassomer's Locker

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16925

(Posted by me, on behalf of Nestor who is running this game)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries

Blackfoot's FGCon Games.

I have 2 games running during the FG Con next weekend.

The threads can be found below:
    First Steps, Part 2: Friday 7/20 at 22:00 GMT
    Game Thread

First Steps, Part 3: Saturday 7/21 at 13:00 GMT
    Game Thread
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Announcing 3-21: Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment (1-5)

Tuesday July 24th, 11:30 GMT (7:30 EST Eastern American Seaboard -4)

Sign up is here, but I am also posting else where so please be aware that I am doing first come first serve, but if needed wanted I will run other sessions of it.
    Last edited by Mgrancey; July 20th, 2012 at 04:43.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

I'm in please

This is really strange. According to your post it is 11:30am GMT (if it was PM then it should be 23:30), so with me being GMT +8, that should make it 7:30PM my time Tuesday night but it is saying it is 7:30AM Wednesday morning. Which one is it?
    Last edited by Bloodlust; July 20th, 2012 at 04:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey

Tuesday July 24th, 11:30 GMT (7:30 EST Eastern American Seaboard -4)

Sign up is here, but I am also posting else where so please be aware that I am doing first come first serve, but if needed wanted I will run other sessions of it.
    Hi Mgrancey - please create a separate thread for discussions specific to your game - I'd like to keep this thread purely for announcing a game. That announcement should provide links to the game calendar entry (which you've done - thanks) and the game specific discussion thread you create.

Thanks very much

GMs - please make sure you read the first post in this thread. People will be subscribing to this thread just to hear about new game announcements, they won't want to hear further questions and discussions about other people's games if they're not interested - they can subscribe to the game specific thread if they want updates for the game.

Appreciate it! Sorry to be the "thread police"... :-)
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 20th, 2012 at 04:56.

Tuesday July 31st Midnight GMT (8pm EDT) 0-55: The Infernal Vault

Information and game discussion thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d.php?p=128670

Calendar entry: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=858

*** Do not reply/ask questions in this thread - post them in the game discussion thread (link above). ***

PF Quest Ambush under Absalom

Newly released this is a short adventure probably running only 2 hours at worst. For character levels 1 to 5, there is no XP, but I am inquiring about Prestige, which will be at best 1 from what I can tell.

Calendar is here for signing up, I am perfectly willing to run multiple times and plan to share the module when finished, so if you have played once before and there is a waiting list please allow others to play before playing again.

Questions and responses in this thread please

There are two boon rewards, which you will need to select one of:

Kobold Killer Anytime you face a kobold in the future, you may designate one such creature as a free action. You gain a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls against that single target for the duration of the combat. When you have used this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet. This ability does not stack with multiple instances of itself.

Sewer Sense Your time spent in Absalom’s sewers has given you an innate familiarity with the complex network of tunnels and underground streams. You gain a single-use +5 bonus on any Knowledge (local) or Survival check to learn about or navigate the sewers under the City at the Center of the World, applied before the roll is made. When you have used this boon, cross it off the Chronicle sheet.

I have an Ultimate license, so if you are new to FGII or Pathfinder Society, please let me know before hand so I can explain and clarify anything you are confused or have questions about.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Saturday Night August 4th 1am GMT (8pm US CDT) 2-15: Shades of Ice Part 1

*PFS Saturday Night August 4th 1am GMT (8pm US CDT) 2-15: Shades of Ice Part 1: Written in Blood (Tiers 1-5)

GM: Macgreine

Information and game discussion thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=17070

Calendar entry: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=864

*** Do not reply/ask questions in this thread - post them in the game discussion thread (link above). ***

#0-2 The Hydra's Fang Incident. Monday 13th August. Midnight GMT (8pm US Eastern).

Information and game discussion thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d.php?p=129719

Calendar entry: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=868

Thread Information