DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 52 of 60 First ... 2425051525354 ... Last

PFS2 #2-03: Catastrophe's Spark SUN November 29th @ 1.30 PM UTC

PFS2 #2-03: Catastrophe's Spark SUN November 29th @ 1.30 PM UTC

Tier 1-4, I would run it if we have roughly four people interested in it.

To clarify: This scenario uses the new PF2 rules and will be run as a Pathfinder Society scenario.

Please schedule around 4 to 4 1/2 hours for the game (a bit more if there are several new players).

About the scenario:

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

In the ruined cyclopes city of Min-Khadaim, the Pathfinders search for answers into the disappearance of one of their own and the nature of a dangerous ritual. As the Pathfinders delve ever deeper into Iobaria's lost past, will they find the answers they seek, or will they uncover even greater dangers than those that have already been unleashed?

Written by: Tineke Bolleman

Scenario tags: Metaplot, Vigilant Seal

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

*** Please do not discuss games in this thread - keep it for game announcements only. Discussions should be carried out in the game specific thread created by the GM. ***

PFS2 #1-21: Mistress of the Maze SUN January 17th @ 1.30 PM UTC

PFS2 #1-21: Mistress of the Maze SUN January 17th @ 1.30 PM UTC

Tier 5-8

To clarify: This scenario uses the new PF2 rules and will be run as a Pathfinder Society scenario.

Please schedule around 4 to 4 1/2 hours for the game (a bit more if there are several new players).

About the scenario:

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5–8 (subtiers 5–6 and 7–8).

Open Decemvirate member Eliza Petulengro is looking for a handful of intrepid Pathfinders to accompany her on an interdimensional journey throught the Maze of the Open Road! Eliza is traveling from the Grand Lodge in Absalom to the Woodsedge Lodge in Galt, but the Maze of the Open Road has become unstable and unpredictable in recent years. Eliza hopes that with help of her fellow Pathfinders, she can secure the road and prepare it for regular use by the Society once more.

Written by Christen N. Sowards

Scenario tags: None

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

*** Please do not discuss games in this thread - keep it for game announcements only. Discussions should be carried out in the game specific thread created by the GM. ***

PFS: The Fall of Plaguestone: SAT 13 Feb. @1400 UTC

PFS2: The Fall of Plaguestone

PFS: The Fall of Plaguestone: SAT 13 Feb. @1400 UTC

A group of new adventurers traveling through the village of Etran's Folly—also known as Plaguestone—must come together to solve the murder of a friend.

I anticipate weekly sessions of 2-4 hours and a run time of about 2-4 months depending on how much roleplaying is done.

That said, I will encourage roleplaying, thinking outside the box as we do not have a time limit on this adventure.
    This is a chance to create a character concept and try it out.

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

PFS2 #2-09: The Seven Secrets of Dacilane Academy SUN March 7th @ 1.30 PM UTC

PFS2 #2-09: The Seven Secrets of Dacilane Academy SUN March 7th @ 1.30 PM UTC

Tier 1-4.

As there was not too much interest in PFS2 scenarios recently, I would run the game if we have three signups 24 hours before the game.

Please let me know whether you want to use Fantasy Grounds Classic or Unity (I have an Ultimate license for both so players only need a free demo version).

About the scenario:

Dacilane Academy, located near the Grand Lodge, is a storied institution that sees to the education of many children of Pathfinders. However, the academy’s benefactor, J Dacilane, has recently heard rumors from his students of seven strange phenomena manifesting on campus. Despite his doubts that these are simply the imaginings of students raised on Pathfinder tales, J has called in a favor with the Pathfinder Society to investigate—both to put his students’ minds at ease and for the good learning opportunity a Society report about the school would provide. But are there more to these urban legends than meets the eye?

Written by: Rigby Bendele

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

Pathfinder One-Shot #1: Sundered Waves SUN March 14th @ 1 PM UTC

Pathfinder One-Shot #1: Sundered Waves SUN March 14th @ 1 PM UTC

Please double-check your timezone as it may change that day!

If there is overwhelming interest for SAT March 13th @ 7.15 PM UTC instead, please let me know.

This game will be run on the OPO Discord!

Please schedule around 4 hours for the game (a bit more if there are several new players).

"Sundered Waves" is sanctioned for use in Pathfinder Society Organized Play and uses 5th level pregens (other characters might be available as it is run in campaign mode).

Please note it does not give any reputation.

PFS2 credit:

"Players who play through Sundered Waves, as well as GMs who run the adventure can apply this adventure’s Chronicle Sheet to any of their Pathfinder Society (second edition) Organized Play characters. Players must decide which character to apply credit to when they receive the Chronicle Sheet and the GM signs it. The Chronicle Sheet gives 4 Experience Points, 10 Treasure Bundles appropriate to a character of their level, and 0 Reputation that can be assigned to any faction. It also grants 8 days of Downtime. "

"In celebration of this new release, Pathfinder Society Organized Play will be running a special Double Points weekend for Sundered Waves! All sessions of Sundered Waves run this weekend, March 12-14, will earn double the Achievement Points (8 points for players, 16 for GMs)."

Please let me know whether you want to use Fantasy Grounds Classic or Unity (I have an Ultimate license for both so players only need a free demo version).

About the one-shot:

For years, the pirate Captain Renlock sailed the coast of the Arcadian Ocean from the Shackles to the south to the waters of Varisia to the north searching for plunder and adventure—until one day his luck ran out. The ship was captured by a navy and the captain and his crew were apprehended and imprisoned. Years later, after the captain's death in prison, the four released crewmembers receive a message from the deceased captain pointing them to treasure he hid for them.

This short Pathfinder 2nd edition adventure written by Jason Bulmahn is intended to be completed in a single session and includes four 5th-level pregenerated characters whose backstories and motivations tie closely into the plot of the adventure. This adventure can be easily incorporated into various virtual tabletops, run off of digital devices, or printed out and played at a table.

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

Last edited by stephan_; March 7th, 2021 at 23:03.

PFS2 #2-13: A Gilded Test SUN April 18th @ 1 PM UTC

PFS2 #2-13: A Gilded Test SUN April 18th @ 1 PM UTC

Tier 1-4.

Please schedule around 4 hours for the game (a bit more if there are several new players).

Presumably Fantasy Grounds Unity.

FG Con game, so signup will be handled on the FG Con webpage.

About the scenario:

Called to the city of Oppara, a group of Pathfinders quickly find themselves assigned to investigate a clandestine fighting tournament taking place in the city streets. However, there’s more to this tournament than meets the eye, and the PCs must quickly uncover the true motives behind those holding for these brutal bouts. Can the PCs learn the truth before they find themselves too caught-up in the event to escape?

Written by Kalervo Oikarinen

FG Con page HERE

PFS2 #2-13: A Gilded Test SUN May 9th @ 1.30 PM UTC

PFS2 #2-13: A Gilded Test SUN May 9th @ 1.30 PM UTC

Tier 1-4.

5.30 PM UTC might also be possible.

As there was not too much interest in PFS2 scenarios recently, I would run the game if we have three signups 24 hours before the game.

About the scenario:

Called to the city of Oppara, a group of Pathfinders quickly find themselves assigned to investigate a clandestine fighting tournament taking place in the city streets. However, there’s more to this tournament than meets the eye, and the PCs must quickly uncover the true motives behind those holding for these brutal bouts. Can the PCs learn the truth before they find themselves too caught-up in the event to escape?

Written by Kalervo Oikarinen

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

PFS2 #2-11: The Pathfinder Trials SAT June 26th @ 5.30 PM UTC

PFS2 #2-11: The Pathfinder Trials SAT June 26th @ 5.30 PM UTC

Scenario for level 1 characters.

We will use Fantasy Grounds Unity.

About the scenario:

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for level 1.

Every year, the Pathfinder Society inducts new classes of recruits into their ranks. The three deans of the Society's schools, the Spells, Scrolls, and Swords, are responsible for ensuring that the new recruits have the basic skills and experience necessary to thrive in the field. PCs participating in this adventure will get to meet all three of the Society's deans and undergo their unique challenges, proving their worth and fitness to join the Pathfinder Society!

Written by Sean McGowan

Scenario tags: Repeatable

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

FG Paizo Organized Play @ Gen Con Online September 16-19

FG Paizo Organized Play @ Gen Con Online September 16-19

Gen Con signups are handled exclusively through the Gen Con ticketing system - there's usually no guarantee you'll be able to get a specific table.

Player Sign-Ups Open: TBA per Gen Con

"Online badge registration will open on June 27th, and badges for Gen Con Online are free. You will need to register for a badge to be able to acquire tickets for seats at virtual tables, so make sure you remember to snag your online badge! We will keep you updated with information regarding tickets and event registration as it becomes available."

Games I'll likely run on FG Unity (note there is a small risk this could still change):

PFS2 #3-99 TBA Tier 5-6 9/17 Block 5: 2pm-7pm EDT [6 PM UTC]

PFS2 #2-11 The Pathfinder Trials (level 1 characters) 9/19 Block 13: 3pm-8pm EDT [7 PM UTC]

Forum thread in case it is needed.

Edit: If anyone has any modification suggestions, feel free to post them, though note that yesterday would have been best, as soon as possible might work, afterwards it'll become impossible.

Last edited by stephan_; June 27th, 2021 at 22:24.

Hi all, I recently volunteered to be a venture agent for Paizo for Society play so I will have a lot more games running. All of my signups are available here in Warhorn and I have an e-mail list that I send out e-mails to when I put up new stuff. I am thinking I will start posting here as well. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. I am using FGU and have the Ultimate license as well as all the books so Demo players are always welcome!

Warhorn link: (Two game this weekend 8/14 & 8/15/21 and more coming up in the next couple weeks:

https://warhorn.net/events/sonoma-county-pfs

Sean Montgomery

Thread Information