DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Hmm I don't know, in theory, it should not be that difficult given this only effects three scripts and a window class. Usually most of the effort is finding the right scripts and files. I'll take a look at it.

It's been a while since I played 3.5 so let me make sure this is correct. Without any non lethal damage, if Wounds = HP then Staggered. If Wounds > HP then dying. If Non Lethal damage > 0 and Wounds + Non Lethal Damage >= HP then unconscious. However, regardless of non lethal damage, if wounds > hp then dying. Effectively, having any non lethal damage takes out the staggered condition. Is that right?
    Last edited by Griogre; September 26th, 2013 at 20:47.

That is my understanding of the system, yes. Thanks for checking it out, Griogre!

Cheers!

I have updated this extension to work with FG3. It seems to work but I have not yet had a chance to use it in a game. Let me know if you find any problems. I wanted to get it up so it could be used this weekend. This extension should only be used with FG3. The old version should be deleted out of your extensions folder as it will not work with FG3.

Once I shake out any bugs, I plan to convert a version over to work with D&D 3.5/Pathfinder and FG3.
    Last edited by Griogre; December 20th, 2013 at 06:27.

The first post link has been changed with a slight update to version 1.00.01 where I updated the root and root version. I zoned out yesterday and forgot to update it.

Updated to version 1.01.00 to fix dragging negative wound values onto a monster not working. Apparently I missed a diff Moon Wizard slipped in a while ago. Let me know if you have any problems with the extension.

The AltWoundColors extension has been updated to be compatible with FG v3.1.2. The extension now also uses similar colors with the gradient setting in addition to the tiered setting. Many of the things the first version of the forefather of this extension, Alt Wounds, did are now build in options in the ruleset. For those wondering, the option settings I use under "Combat (GM)" with this extension are: "View: Bar Colors [Tiered]", "View: Health - Ally [Status]", "View: Health - Non-ally [Status]", "View: Wound Categories [Detailed]".

Many of these settings have very little effect on the combat tracker of the DM but a major effect on the Player's trackers. If you are not sure what the settings mean and have a game in 5 minutes, the above are "safe" settings that don't show the players each others hps or the monster's hps, but do show how damaged they both are in 25% increments plus unhurt and dying/dead.

When you have time start a second instance so you can experiment with the "View" settings and see the results on the player trackers so you can customize them to your group. I have updated the first post to point to the latest 1.10.00 version. Let me know if you find any bugs in the extension.

This extension has been updated to version 1.11.00 to work with FG 3.3.7. Let me know if you find any bugs.

This extension has been updated to work with FG 3.3.9 changes to party sheet and link in the first post updated to point to release 02.00.00 version. Note this version works with *both* the 4E and 5E D&D rulesets. So the load text changed to note that and the name of the extension is now just AltWoundColors instead of 4E AltWoundColors.

Sorry had a problem with zipping the files, the link in the first post will be undated in a few minutes to point to the repackaged extension.

Thread Information