Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

cool. I am sure this will get used
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Blog Entries

Pregen Portraits!

I have the 1st Level Pregens just about done, I'm just checking them over before uploading... crossing my I's and dotting my T's.
    In the meantime.. here are their portraits.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries

1st Level Pregens!

This file contains all 14 1st Level Pregens plus Dragon (Seoni's Lizard Familiar) and Droogami (Lini's Snow Leopard Companion).
    Whew! Took a bit to get them all together. I'll be starting on the upper level ones shortly.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

pregens

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    This file contains all 14 1st Level Pregens plus Dragon (Seoni's Lizard Familiar) and Droogami (Lini's Snow Leopard Companion).
    Whew! Took a bit to get them all together. I'll be starting on the upper level ones shortly.
    WOW Blackfoot your are the man! That is a hell of an accomplishment. I'm sure everyone will appreciate this, I know I do.

Is there a way to convert these characters into NPCs for a campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by sofakingwetatdid View Post
    Is there a way to convert these characters into NPCs for a campaign?
    Download the pregen PDF from here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/playerResources

Copy/paste the statblocks into a text file and run them through the Creature Parser to create a module of the NPCs: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...2-Beta-Version

Or, the GM could use the PC record as an NPC - but will have to do all the rolls, etc. from the PC charsheet. You'll also want to have taken control of these PC as a fictitious player so that the other players don't see the records in the character selection screen. To do this, log into the FG campaign as a player (start another instance of FG on the same PC and "join game" with a host address of localhost) and open the charsheets you don't want the other players to see - this will give you ownership of them.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Download the pregen PDF from here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/playerResources

Copy/paste the statblocks into a text file and run them through the Creature Parser to create a module of the NPCs: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...2-Beta-Version

Or, the GM could use the PC record as an NPC - but will have to do all the rolls, etc. from the PC charsheet. You'll also want to have taken control of these PC as a fictitious player so that the other players don't see the records in the character selection screen. To do this, log into the FG campaign as a player (start another instance of FG on the same PC and "join game" with a host address of localhost) and open the charsheets you don't want the other players to see - this will give you ownership of them.

You sir are everywhere. Thanks again!

I don't see Pregens from the Advanced Player's Guide on Paizo's site. (Alchemist, Cavalier, Inquisitor, Oracle, Summoner, Witch)

Are these classes not playable as Pregens? Seems odd, since the new ones from the Advanced Class Guide are available...

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    I don't see Pregens from the Advanced Player's Guide on Paizo's site. (Alchemist, Cavalier, Inquisitor, Oracle, Summoner, Witch)

Are these classes not playable as Pregens? Seems odd, since the new ones from the Advanced Class Guide are available...
    I can't remember if/when the APG iconics were available for official use as PFS pregens - at least, my archives for the last couple of years don't contain them. So, yeah, if they're not in the official pregen package, or level 1 and 7 iconics from the NPC Codex, then you can't use them as legal PFS pregens.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information