DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    sounds way cool to me!

any whoo feel free to PM me with any message systems you may be available on.
    if available , always happy to chitchat the hobby

Depending on your schedule and the subscribed players for such a demo session, I'd like to take advantage of such a generous offer along with 2 of my friends, both of which are new to FG and PnP RPGs.
    I'm familiar with FG and DnD, but not quite so much GURPS - I'd like that to change
    Finland (GMT+2)

Wanted to thank Alcatar for introducing his friends and for the opportunity to entertain them in a fantastic game of gurps fantasy. I really had a blast and am looking very much forward to running more games that group.

Hey saith, long time no talk. I decided I want to convert my campaign over to GURPS but Im not that familiar with it. I remember I ran through a short game with you a while back but that was a long time ago. I am interested in joining anything you have to quickly pick up GURPS.

Hay Tassadar, I'm certainly not Saithan and I don't mean to hijack his response... But I'm curious as to what rulesystem you'd be converting from?

Hi, I have not played a tabletop rpg in years but recently came across some GURPS 4th ed books and would like to learn more. This Virtual Table Top system seems the most robust to me and was wondering if Saithan was still running newbs through an adventure. Sorry to drudge up an older post.

Quote Originally Posted by Daggon View Post
    Hi, I have not played a tabletop rpg in years but recently came across some GURPS 4th ed books and would like to learn more. This Virtual Table Top system seems the most robust to me and was wondering if Saithan was still running newbs through an adventure. Sorry to drudge up an older post.
    Greetings! Fantasy Grounds is indeed the best!

Saithan is certainly active these days, but I am not sure if he still runs his group. Note: If you are purchasing FG right now, make sure you change the the launcher to "dev". This will revert your FG from 3.0x back to 2.94 which is what Saithan's ruleset supports. Hopefully he'll have something that works with 3.0x in the near future, but I hear it is quite the monumental task.

There's a GURPS 4 Prime Directive game just starting. The characters are done, but the first session isn't until next Saturday.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1141
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

For v3.0, the GURPS ruleset still gets the job done, just there is a glitch or two
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Gigermann is correct it is not that bad , The goal of the next version is to be 100% inline with core. this will avoid issues in the future as FG grows. I think it would benefit most from the multi language string resources as I know there are many Spanish and Portuguese as soon as I have a clean base converted from moons 4e I'll be working with a another member of the community to pound out the updates faster. keep in mind it is a labor of love for gaming and sometimes gets slowed by real life issues. but I'm still here and working hard on it.

Thread Information