5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: Advertising?

Advertising?

THought to post or like this on Facebook and nothing up for it there. I don't know about google, not really much into social media stuff. If there any pages for it or advertising that we can "like" or provide connection to?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey
    THought to post or like this on Facebook and nothing up for it there. I don't know about google, not really much into social media stuff.
    Yeah, it seems that not many of us are into social media... I'll try and get a Facebook page up and running (it's been on the list of things to do) and look into Google and Twitter - this will probably be early next week...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Our Facebook ads got pulled by Facebook last year for some reason. They gave some bogus reason about not being able to verify that our software wouldn't damage the systems of their users or something like that. I think it was ultimately because we made a post about Facebook possibly interfering with the port 1802 traffic used for Fantasy Grounds.

Blog Entries
    If you are GM'ing a game with an Ultimate license, it may be best to advertise the game and slot on the gaming forum provided by the games publisher (i.e. Wizards of the Coast, Paizo, Green Ronin, Pinnacle.)

Last edited by wbcreighton; July 16th, 2012 at 08:12.

If your group is anything like mine they don't visit these forums most of the time, so I would recommend passing the information on to the rest of your groups. I spent some time at the beginning of our session letting them know about the convention. A couple of them already signed up for games.

Thanks everyone for spreading the word!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It would be good if GMs could ask the players in their sessions how they heard about FG Con, to get an idea of whether posting on other web sites has any effect.

Thread Information