DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Next time this is oraganised can I suggest that all games are listed as GMT and then people can work out their own timezones from that. As it is now I am looking at the list and having to calculate for each one - including some I've never heard of. If they were all set to GMT then it wouldn't matter where anyone was because each person should know their own GMT (-/+) variation.

With that said, I can't find any low level (1-3) games open for Pathfinder Society Organised Play. I can play any time over the weekend except GMT: Saturday 1am until 11pm.

Pathfinder or Pathfinder Society Oragnised play (ie. you get a chronicle sheet)?

That's what I'm having a hard time trying to find?

Or take a look at the google spreadsheet that was put together. It's really good for getting a graphical overview of what's happening.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    Or take a look at the google spreadsheet that was put together. It's really good for getting a graphical overview of what's happening.
    Spreadsheet?

Link?

Thanks

It's in a thread in the same forum category as this thread, with a name like "google spreadsheet calendar" or something. Would post the link, but I'm on my mobile, so it's not so simple browsing for me !
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust
    Next time this is oraganised can I suggest that all games are listed as GMT and then people can work out their own timezones from that. As it is now I am looking at the list and having to calculate for each one - including some I've never heard of. If they were all set to GMT then it wouldn't matter where anyone was because each person should know their own GMT (-/+) variation.
    It is certainly something we hoped to have up and running for this con, but we couldn't get it organised in time. EDIT: A more clear calendar/time indicator will be a priority for future events.

We have asked GMs to include GMT as their primary time in the Gamecalendar - this has either been missed, or there is still confusion over exactly what GMT is! ;-) Hence one of the reasons why a spreadsheet was put together to try to help indicate timeslots and times across a few common timezones.

For players who are still confused about the process of finding games, please read post #1 of the "Players - Finding a joining games" thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16811

This includes a link to the timeslot spreadsheet.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 18th, 2012 at 16:41.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks

Also, if DMs could post if it is PFS (Path Finder Society) not just Path Finder, that'd be awesome.

I've joined a couple of games that are Path Finder but I do not know if there will be chronicle sheets or not.

Thread Information