5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Release it! Please!! The con is over! The item ID bug was a mess in my game tonight..
    Last edited by darkling; July 26th, 2012 at 04:32.

Not sure if this is a "test version only" bug - it may have been present for ages ?! - but thought I should highlight it here :
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=17021

(in a nutshell, players can see preloaded images)

As if affects SWEX too, it could disappoint GMs like me (low bandwidth, but likes to surprise with good in-game images).
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Just responded in other thread. It has always been that way, and is a side effect of adding player access to open previously shared images. The workaround is to mask the images before preloading.

Cheers,
    JPG

Just pushed release live with a couple last minute minor updates.

• [4E] Marked condition not working. Fixed.
    • [4E] Reach in power description causing script error when adding to CT. Fixed.

JPG

Blog Entries
    There seems to be an issue with the party sheet. When players are added after they have logged in they do not appear on the sheet on the client side. It works fine on for the host and once they log out and log back in.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Ensuring campaign/module understanding

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    It looks like due to some legacy code and the desire not to break all previously exported modules, I will not be able to address the encounter placement issue in the short term.

So, module encounters can only be placed on module maps, though campaign encounters can be placed on either campaign or module maps.

Regards,
    JPG
    Just want to make sure I understand this:
    A module encounter is an encounter you sent up on the encounter panel button in the campaign and then export to a module, whereas a campaign encounter in this context is something that did not originate within a module.
    The reason I am asking is because once you load a module for a campaign and use a module encounter, does it ever get imported into your campaign (like happens when you drag a module item to a character sheet or onto the item panel button)?

Thread Information