STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Players cant see handbook

I see another person is having the same problem I am, my players are unable to see the Hero's Handbook. I have tried both allowing, and now forcing, the module to load. On my wifes system, I can see the module listed (with a spiderweb over it?), but no book shows up in "The Net".

I have an ultimate license, and my players are connecting on unlicensed. The Call Of Cthulhu works correctly, but I am unable to get the book shared within the M&M ruleset.

Any ideas, did i screw something up?

Quote Originally Posted by newgrace
    I see another person is having the same problem I am, my players are unable to see the Hero's Handbook. I have tried both allowing, and now forcing, the module to load. On my wifes system, I can see the module listed (with a spiderweb over it?), but no book shows up in "The Net".

I have an ultimate license, and my players are connecting on unlicensed. The Call Of Cthulhu works correctly, but I am unable to get the book shared within the M&M ruleset.

Any ideas, did i screw something up?
    Same problem here. The book shows up but they can't access it's contents and it is sort of greyed out. Happens when I allow download and/or force.

Awesome thank you so much ddavison (and anyone else who contributed to this )

Blog Entries
    Hey DrakosDJ,

It looks like we rolled this out as a local-only module type. We've discussed it further, and while having each player buy their own copy would be more like the PDF version, it isn't really consistent with our other rulesets. We will be reverting this over to a sharable version and uploading a new version this week.

-Doug

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison
    Hey DrakosDJ,

It looks like we rolled this out as a local-only module type. We've discussed it further, and while having each player buy their own copy would be more like the PDF version, it isn't really consistent with our other rulesets. We will be reverting this over to a sharable version and uploading a new version this week.

-Doug
    Awsome! Thanks for the update.

Just a random bug fix. The tokens. The Gadgeteer is misspelled as Gadgetter.

Just picked up the Ruleset yesterday, very glad to see you and Green Ronin putting this out. Just a few quick things.

1. Tried out Character Creation, fairly easy, drop and drag works for most things...except Powers. You have to "Create an Item" first. Just curious why that is considering everything else is drop/drag.

2. I input the power level, is there anyway you could include a warning or somethingthat lets you know the points you've purchased are over or under, at least when making an initial character. This would be similiar to the Hero Lab feature.

3. Any chance of getting a 2nd Edition and 1st Edition official ruleset down the line?
    Last edited by TheMetal1; July 12th, 2012 at 14:27.
    Fantasy Grounds II Ultimate License Holder
    Castles & Crusades Ruleset
    Savage Worlds Deluxe Ruleset
    Mutants & Masterminds 3e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons 5e Ruleset
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons Classics - AD&D 1e/2e Ruleset
    Dungeon Crawl Classics Ruleset
    Swords & Wizardry Ruleset

Currently Running: S&W Complete (Blackscale Lagoon)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetal1
    1. Tried out Character Creation, fairly easy, drop and drag works for most things...except Powers. You have to "Create an Item" first. Just curious why that is considering everything else is drop/drag.
    It is because in a typical character sheet the power are grouped in arrays. That's the first level in the powers sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetal1
    2. I input the power level, is there anyway you could include a warning or somethingthat lets you know the points you've purchased are over or under, at least when making an initial character. This would be similiar to the Hero Lab feature.
    Added to wishlist.

Quote Originally Posted by psicodelix
    It is because in a typical character sheet the power are grouped in arrays. That's the first level in the powers sheet.
    I think this is a limitation in the "physics" of dragging-and-dropping: you could probably add code to create a new power to the windowlist if you drop an effect on it and there are no powers listed yet. But after that, figuring out whether a dropped effect should create a new power or be added to an existing one might be difficult. :/

Thread Information