DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakosDJ
    In their online tutorials they demonstrate the functionality for the 4e template to by using key phrases such as ONCE, ATT, ALL, etc... which get inturprited by the interfact to make appropriate adjustments. Where can I find a list of the M&M key words? After all one of the benefits of a virtual tabletop is to allow for automating tedious tasks to maximize the fun.
    Those are Effects, which the MM3E ruleset uses for Conditions (which are applied in the Combat Tracker). The number associated with an Effect/Condition has to do with how long it lasts.

As for applying or not applying a particular modifier, I'm not sure you'll get that level of automation from this ruleset. To have it account for every little modifier would really increase the level of complexity of the ruleset.

I, for one, would prefer to handle those sorts of applied/not-applied sort of modifiers myself.

My players are not seeing the Hero's Handbook, though I can see it just fine. Any suggestions?

Also is there any idea how to handle area effects?
    Last edited by jaydarkson; July 2nd, 2012 at 05:21.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydarkson
    My players are not seeing the Hero's Handbook, though I can see it just fine. Any suggestions?
    You have to enable players to view it. You can either let them activate the module themselves, or you can force load it for them (see the attached screenshot for what a force-load looks like). Drag and drop the permissions icons from the lower left corner of the modules activation window to the module.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydarkson
    Also is there any idea how to handle area effects?
    What problem are you having exactly?

Do the conditions need to be entered manually in the conditions screen or can they be dragged and dropped or loaded at once from some source?
    Last edited by Talen; July 3rd, 2012 at 12:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen
    Do the conditions need to be entered manually in the conditions screen or can they be dragged and dropped or loaded at once from some source?
    My expectation would be that you could drag and drop them from the module, but this isn't the case. Maybe a feature request for the next update? Even better would be a script to auto-load standard conditions into the Conditions/Effects box.

Now we are busy with the upcoming Game Master Guide, but it's added to the TO-DO list

Quote Originally Posted by psicodelix
    Now we are busy with the upcoming Game Master Guide, but it's added to the TO-DO list
    Just wanted to say thanks for a great-looking ruleset!

You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by psicodelix
    If you are open to request, in addition to adding the modifiers, it would be great if they were defined as well ( similar to powers).

Regardless, the ruleset looks and functions great- the addition of the PowerPoint totaling is a very nice and functional feature!

If you are open to request, in addition to adding the modifiers, it would be great if they were defined as well ( similar to powers).
    Sure, we need your feedback to improve the ruleset.

Regardless, the ruleset looks and functions great- the addition of the PowerPoint totaling is a very nice and functional feature!
    I'm glad you like it

Thread Information