DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    Blog Entries
    No, you want to choose Add a Game | Activate a Product and then enter your license key.

Also, I think we recently had better luck with WineSkin than we did with WineBottler.

Blog Entries

Little more help with the iMac. Can anyone tell me where my FG files are located since I have to run through Steam? I can't find the character converter or files to place images in or anything like that. Any help would be great, Thanks!

Blog Entries
    When you run Fantasy Grounds, there is a folder icon on the Launch screen you can click. It will open a finder window at the root of the Application Data Folder for Fantasy Grounds. Alternately, you can go to your Library in Steam, highlight the Fantasy Grounds game | right-click and choose Properties. Once there, click on the Local Files tab and then Browse Local Files. There should be a Fantasy Grounds.app file in that folder. Right-click on it and select to Show Package Contents. Inside there is a virtual C: drive (drive_C). You can navigate through there to find the application data folder for Fantasy Grounds.

The path inside the app should look like this:
    Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Fantasy Grounds/Fantasy Grounds/Contents/Resources/Drive_C/Users/Wineskin/Application Data/Fantasy Grounds

You might want to save a shortcut to that location once you locate it.

Ok This is what I can get to, but nothing looks like my PC use to be. i see nothing that says character converter or pictures/ portfolios. etc. Thanks

Just and FYI this button can not be "clicked" it will not open. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hello Trueshots.

Follow the folder that says Users and keep drilling down into the path I mentioned above (Post #64).

The folder icon you posted above is something that we've fixed in the Test channel and it's just waiting some final testing before it gets pushed to our Live channel. You can try it out if you want by changing your Settings to Test mode instead of Live mode inside of Fantasy Grounds.

I made it here, but I have no clue what to do from here, Im about to set fire to this iMac.......

Blog Entries
    It looks like you are somehow inside the executable.

The path for me is here:
    /Users/dougdavison/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Fantasy Grounds/FantasyGrounds.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/users/Wineskin/Application Data/Fantasy Grounds/utilities

Inside that folder there is a CharacterConverter.exe

If you double-click on it, you should get a prompt to run it under Wine.

Attachment 8356
    Attachment 8357
    Attachment 8358

Yup I have the exact same path way you have. but when I click that last folder "utilities" it have nothing put those exe files in it

EDIT: IS it because I don't actually have Wine installed on my computer? Its just in one of those folders. But I tried to install it and it won't let me do that either...
    Last edited by Trueshots; December 20th, 2014 at 18:54.

Thread Information