STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: 2.9 "Features"

It would be really nice to have access to the new 2.9 Tables capability in SW.

Nev having played with 4e in any great detail I do not know exactly what you mean, but all the tables from the SWEX are in FGII type /t
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    hey thanks for that Kevin, I didn't know about the tables. It's pretty neat!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

"Tables" like the new Calendar, are new tool windows. In the case of Tables, it allows the creation and use of a dynamic multi-column table, where rolls can select a row, and the table's results can be calculated in as macros. The critical hit and fumble tables in 4e are a good example... they automatically generate a crit result (for example), and then write descriptive text to the chat window.

Ah, I see... SW has "Tables" in the chat window. I'm new to using it and SW, but it seems like 2.9 essentially offers a UI for them which I don't think exists now. Right?

Thread Information