FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    Thanks a lot for this great mod.
    Just one question on rolling - is there no option to include the chatcommand /d52 into this to this without rerolling?

Just started on FG and watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2Y45Bjwpo and saw the chatcommands...
    and have no clue on how to do xml-sheets to check for myself...maybe later this year...but for now i try to ask the people who already know

thanks!
    This module was released when the random table functionality was in its infancy. Since then, tables can have the number of rows equal to anything - it doesn’t have to match the dice. So, I’d recommend just deleting the re-roll rows from the table and it will then do a random number generation based off the number of remaining rows.

Once you’ve done that you may also want to look at this extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...les-Extensions
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you. Will check tonight.

Here is an updated version:
    Critical and Fumble Deck
    Download + Releases

It doesn't change a lot, but it has structural improvements to leverage the FG improvements since the original release.
    • It puts all the critical damage-type tables into a crit table and all the fumble damage-type tables into a fumble table. This lets you put these master tables in 2 hotkey slots for easy access.
    • It eliminates the REROLL entries since the total number of rows no longer needs to match an existing die type.
    • It contains the full SRD text rather than a simple trademark disclaimer (for legal reasons).

As Trenloe suggests, the Basic Card Tables Extension pairs very well with this (if you want to work through the deck without the chance of getting a card multiple times).
    Last edited by bmos; September 12th, 2020 at 18:05.

Thread Information