Starfinder Playlist

New Map: Bookstore

Hi Everybody,

Re-posted the links here due to mis-post

This is my second attempt at a map with Dundjinni.

The links go to rpgmapshare.com.

Bookstore - With Grid
    Bookstore - Without Grid

This is my second attempt at making a map with Dundjinni. It took about 2 hours in total to get it to the stage that I am happy with it. I primarily created the map for a Campaign that I will be running using Fantasy Grounds II called Twilight Wars (Modern D20 - Urban Arcana), but as usual I am going to share it here with you all.

Please feel free to comment or provide feedback, I would be most grateful. I have released this for Personal Use only, if you would like to use it for a Commercial purpose, please contact me.

As usual I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
    Q
    Are you a Turtle?

Had real problem finding modern building maps for a recent game of Zombie Run - solid gold effort, and thanks for sharing !
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    Had real problem finding modern building maps for a recent game of Zombie Run - solid gold effort, and thanks for sharing !
    Hi,

I just need to fix the shadows around the bookshelves ... will update the maps shortly.

If you require any specific type of maps, let me know and I will create them ... I need tons of new locations for my campaign ... but there is nothing stopping me from creating ones required by the community first.

Thanks again for the comments.
    Q
    Are you a Turtle?

Thread Information