Starfinder Playlist

Question on custom skins

I would love to do up a custom skin for myself, one that reflects my character a bit so I can get that "Total Immersion" feeling. Do I have to make a module for it or can I just replace the base skin files with those of my own? What kinds of custom skins do you guys have? I would LOVE to see what other people are using.
    Fantasy Grounds II Full License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Current Campaign: Greyhawk Classic Campaign/JohnD
    23 Years Playing experience 15 Years GM experience

The skins are called "themes" in Fantasy Grounds, and are controlled by the GM. There are a few that come with the 3.5E and 4E rulesets, and are good examples of how to change the theme graphics.

To view the files that comprise a theme, make a copy of the extension file, rename to .ZIP, and extract the files. The extension files are located in the FG data folder (via the Start Menu) under the extensions subfolder.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you for the information
    Fantasy Grounds II Full License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Current Campaign: Greyhawk Classic Campaign/JohnD
    23 Years Playing experience 15 Years GM experience

As a thought in the Devs' ear, it'd be fun to be able to do a client-side skin that over-rides the GM's locally. It would, of course have to be limited to overlaying graphics without actually changing the position of important desk top items (buttons, windows, etc.) Any possibility of that?

While interesting, there is no mechanism for clients to override ruleset data right now. It would definitely need to be locked down to graphics only. (frame, font, icon) Fodder for the wish list.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information