STAR TREK 2d20

New Map: Fast Food Restaurant

Hi Everybody,

Been quite some time since I posted here and I thought I might share one of my maps with you.

The links go to rpgmapshare.com.

Fast Food Restaurant - With Grid
    Fast Food Restaurant - Without Grid

This is my first attempt at making a map with Dundjinni and I started it last night, finished it off this morning. It took about 3 hours in total to get it to the stage that I am happy with it. I primarily created the map for a Campaign that I will be running using Fantasy Grounds II called Twilight Wars (Modern D20 - Urban Arcana), but I thought it would be nice to share the map with all of you.

I am also currently busy creating a new theme for the interface and I post some screen shots of my progress in due course.

Please feel free to comment or provide feedback, I would be most grateful. I have released this for Personal Use only, if you would like to use it for a Commercial purpose, please contact me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
    Q

p.s. Gobbo Games is my computer game development company that I am busy starting up.
    Are you a Turtle?

very cool and thanks for the nogrid version I really can use this in my pandemic game.
    Last edited by saithan; June 2nd, 2012 at 15:08.

Always useful for Zombie-games and/or superhero games. Looks... Smashable.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Blog Entries
    Risking an accusation of nit picking, the men's room never has more than one throne in it and the bathrooms are far too clean.

Nevermind that neither has a sink for washing hands... nobody ever does that anyways.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD
    Risking an accusation of nit picking, the men's room never has more than one throne in it and the bathrooms are far too clean.

Nevermind that neither has a sink for washing hands... nobody ever does that anyways.
    Crap ... forgot about the washbasin. Never mind an easy fix.

If you would like more chaos and debris, just drop me a message and I will modify accordingly.

Thanks for the comments and feedback ... there will be more to follow.

UPDATE: I have removed the extra "throne" in the Mens and replaced it with 4 urinals. I have added a washbasin and a trashcan in both bathrooms. I added some dirt and grime. I also tweaked a few items here and there to provide a little more character and finally modified the grid (as per some requests on other forums) to a Brown at 30%. I hope this helps.

If you require any other types of maps or changes to these ones, let me know ... I am actually having quite a bit of fun with Dundjinni. I am currently working on a Bookstore map ... also for my upcoming campaign and will share it when I am done.
    Last edited by geekworx; June 3rd, 2012 at 10:39.
    Are you a Turtle?

Thread Information