DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Agents of Oblivion would also be a great addition to the community! I hope to see it some day.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter
    How about a revamp of Necessary Evil with the Explorer edition or if you feel really ambitious, Interface Zero?
    I did that when it came out (but Doug never seems to have released it)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Interested to think what a quick reference screen module might contain - no-one has done one from what I know. Must admit, I rarely refer to the online module these days, but suspect there are some reference tables that would be commonly used in play.

I've added a charts and tables section to the upcoming SW Deluxe (although that is straight out of the book, admittedly).

Oh, and more SW development - YEY !
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

I actually found a quick ref screen, though I'm not sure where it came from. I think it's from an earlier version of the ruleset, pre-EX. Though older, the charts still appear to be accurate. It contains things like Attack Options and other modifier tables. It has a character creation summary (which is handy for new players). There are a few charts and tables in the book, I was going to put them in one place, but it's really not necessary. I haven't looked at 'Deluxe' yet.
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

Thread Information