FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Suggestions for my next Module or Extension or Ruleset or.... you get the idea

I've just about finished off War of the Dead chapter one book and I'm keen to start working on another project. The obvious choice here is WotD chapter two but I want to make sure my players are enjoying chapter one first before embarking on that project.

So does anyone have any suggestions one what I could start next?

Blog Entries
    How about a revamp of Necessary Evil with the Explorer edition or if you feel really ambitious, Interface Zero?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

I am have tempted to go with Necropolis or Darwins world settings for Savage Worlds, once I finish my WoTD, its going to be one of those two settings.

I am also thinking of a WWII setting, that or Weird War...

Blog Entries
    Necropolis has been done. But either one of the other two are great choices.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Sorry, Rum should come with a disclaimer `you may read posts wrong` :-)

I was thinking of a campaign game for a group, not the actual mod file to be worked on..

yeah, I say go for Darwins World, `Fallout + Savage Worlds`sounds to awesome to pass up..

Blog Entries
    Phil started working on DW but I dont know where that project is that. I ran some SW DW for my tabletop group and we had fun. Great setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter
    How about a revamp of Necessary Evil with the Explorer edition or if you feel really ambitious, Interface Zero?
    Hmmm Interface Zero looks very interesting, I think I'll grab the PDF and do some reading.

I would be very interested in Interface Zero.
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

Great news everyone, I've got permission to go ahead with Interface Zero from David J at Gun Metal Games . What's also great is that I've got Monday off so I should be able to get a bit done... hmmm I think I'll need to setup some macros in Notepad++.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo1974
    Great news everyone, I've got permission to go ahead with Interface Zero from David J at Gun Metal Games . What's also great is that I've got Monday off so I should be able to get a bit done... hmmm I think I'll need to setup some macros in Notepad++.
    I'm excited! I really dig Interface Zero! As soon as I get done with the ruleset I'm working on now, I'm thinking about doing a quick reference screen module for Savage Worlds. Has anyone done one of those yet? The current SW module is a direct translation of the SW book, which lacks a good compiled quick reference.
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

Thread Information