DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IanP
    Feedback as requested.

I have had more script errors in the ext. When populating the combat screen with PC’s they were not able to see any more information than the top row up to init. I tried various permutations but this problem persisted, although not deleting the initial NPC in the combat screen seemed to have some effect.

We had to revert to the non ext program which worked fine. But you can see the benefits of using the ext.

I hope this is of use. If it’s not clear or I am doing something wrong just let me know.
    Thanks. I am confused on what they weren't able to see. Do you mean that the entries for PCs in the combat tracker was giving errors when it got to the Init field?

Also are you using Extend RMC v1.2.15? I just released the update version yesterday that fixed a couple outstanding issues.

Can you replicate it? If you can get me the script errors and a screenshot that would help me track it down quicker. I will do what I can to get this resolved as soon as possible once I have a bit more information.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin
    Thanks. I am confused on what they weren't able to see.
    Possibly the defaults for the new preferences that were added to the combat tracker? I remember having to set the visibility of these fields on the combat tracker since the defaults were set to Off, even for self. (should probably default to On for self.)

Good point lachancery. I forgot about that.

I just wanted to show you an example of the way I have my Combat Tracker Visibility Preferences and the results that a player would see.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

New ext installed no script problems encountered.

This version works really smoothly.

The only thing I have noticed is that the stun does no appeared automatically. I just enter it and it works fine.

I will not bother trying to explain what happened previously. Unless you are curious.

Thanks for all the hard work, it’s worth it.

The only thing I have noticed is that the stun does no appeared automatically. I just enter it and it works fine.
    The behavior for stun has not changed; you still have to drag the effect of the critical on the damage an the result gets applied/recorded.

The change that the extension did make is when the timers are reduced. It used to be at the end of the combat round, and it's now when the action focus (flag) moves away to the next person in the initiative order.

This was done to solve issues properly tracking rounds of effect for combatants who had acted this round vs those who had not. (Rolemaster rules state that the effect happens immediately if the target has not acted, and next round if he has.)

Could that be answering what you're meaning?

Sorry, I should have been clearer, the stun is not appearing when I drag the critical over initially.

All the other information is appearing, bleed, can’t parry etc just not the stun.

I have run some combats to test this and it appears that stun on its own is fine, but when it is with can’t parry the stun doesn’t appear.

Example
    C-Krush 67-70
    Strike upper chest area foe is stunned for 3 rnds and unable to parry during
    next 2 rnds +10 hits foe is at -10.

The 3 rounds of stun doesn’t appear when the critical is dragged over, all the other info appears.

Is it filling in the Can't Parry field? If so that is actually Stun No Parry. The Stun field is just for when they are stunned but can still parry.

Keep letting us know if you see any discrepancies since we are trying to track as many of them down and get them resolved.

Sorry, I should have been clearer, the stun is not appearing when I drag the critical over initially.

All the other information is appearing, bleed, can’t parry etc just not the stun.

The 3 rounds of stun doesn’t appear when the critical is dragged over, all the other info appears.
    Ah, I see! As Dakadin mentioned, the effects are coded in the table for each cell. Test it with another result to see if stun gets applied.

Dakadin went through a lot of crit tables and fixed the errors, but again, it can't be distributed in the open (yet).

Yes that makes sense it then only becomes an issue when there are more stun rounds than can’t parry.

I am happy to let you know about problems I encounter if it is useful to you, no doubt along with more requests for guidance.

Thread Information