Banking on the success of the Walking Dead I'd like to run a demo of the War of the Dead campaign for Savage Worlds this Saturday afternoon (may 19th 1pm-5pm EST GMT -5). If you are free that weekend but not for this particular time slot I am opened to run it at a different time. Just post what works for you and we'll try to make it work.

It is a survival horror short story that involves zombies of course.

For those who don't know me, I am a veteran GM of 20+ years and have been running games on FG2 on/off for three years now. I welcome anybody with a love and respect of the game. You don't need to know the Savage Worlds rules, how FG2 works or to have played a RPG before. I don't have an Ultimate license yet so you would need to have at least a Lite license to join. I prefer to use Skype for voice chat at this point until I can invest in a mumble server.

For this short story, pre-gens characters will be available to you along with tokens. So basically all you need to do is get Skype and show up. Log in information will be provided prior to the scheduled start.

For those familiar with the War of the Dead campaign this story will take place inland during chapter One during the early stages of the outbreak.

Do you think you have the wits to survive four hours in a zombie infested world?