DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

[Guaging Interest] RMC Greyhawk Campaign for fall 2012

Posted this in the Guild House, but am putting it here as well on the off chance that more Rolemaster devotees will see it in this section.

I'm throwing around the idea of starting a campaign for 3-5 people using the RMC ruleset here on FG, probably starting in September. Not sure what to call it; GreyMaster, RoleHawk or something else...

The campaign would be set in Greyhawk, which would require some work to do a decent conversion. I've done something like this in the past, but that's at least 10ish years ago for the RMSS version, but none of the notes survive, so I would start somewhat from scratch.

Before I start planning my "free" time in the summer sitting on the patio with my laptop to dedicate towards this conversion, is there any interest in a game like this?

Schedule would likely be every 2nd week, actual day could be variable, but is yet to be determined. A huge part of which day of the week it would be will depend on everyone's availability.

Post or PM me if interested.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Funny, my first foray into using FG was running my son through "Journey INto The Unknown" (B1) with Rolemaster - it was great fun, except for the ongoing crashes. I can see how a Greyhawk campaign would be a kick!
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

One of my players in my Sunday game is a big fan of Greyhawk. He does not read the forums regularly. I'll mention it to him.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for that.

It's still in the early stages, but I put together a campaign page.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=782
    Last edited by JohnD; April 27th, 2012 at 16:33.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    We have 3 signed-up plus 1 who may be tentative because of time zone difference.

Still room for a few more.

- John Diefenbaker

I'm interested, but am worried about the time zone difference, as well.

Blog Entries
    Try https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html out.

I'm located in Canada - Manitoba - Winnipeg. Games would start around 8-9 PM my time.

Note that the website I linked here for some reason has me as GMT -5 but I'm actually -6 right now.

- John Diefenbaker

Would love to John but timezone is a killer for me in that time bracket.

Blog Entries
    Ah... yes it would be. I think it would be something around a 3 AM start time in Australia... yikes.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Well, we have 5 signed-up.

I'm always open to adding one more... "just in case" RL and/or Imperial entanglements come into play.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information