FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: GenCon 2012

GenCon 2012

125 days left till GenCon! Who is planning on going this year?

Blog Entries
    I've already got my vacation request approved!

~P

Alas Gencon has to do without me again this year. Perhaps the following year!

Visit my YouTube channel for tutorials
    https://www.youtube.com/user/khersheyjr?feature=guide

Possibly, but it depends on circumstances.

Stuart

As it's about an hour drive for me, I will certainly be there!

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

So here it is again. GenCon is here. People are starting to show up, and get setup for the show. For all of you who can not make it out this year, if there is anything you would like us to take pictures of, or get info on etc... just let us know, we will do our best for ya.

*sigh*
    My first year I've missed GenCon in the last 25 consecutive years. Started a new job and most of the guys I tend to go with aren't able to attend this year. My wife had been urging me to take a year off... I guess I'll establish a pattern.
    Take a year off every 25.
    Hope everyone has fun!
    Concentration and dedication are the hallmarks of... Oh! Shiney!!
    CST (GMT -6:00)

Blog Entries
    Sorry I missed you unerwünscht. It was a pretty good show and I got to meet a bunch of active players and hopefully a bunch of people that will soon be joining. I didn't really go out of my way to sell any new game systems since we have a pretty full plate at the moment, but I did talk with Margaret Weis some and also with the big two. We'll see how that shakes out.

I did get to talk to Moon a bit and it looks like we have some of the same ideas on the direction to take Fantasy Grounds and the community. I then got WAY more intoxicated than I planned and most of the rest of the convention is a blur. Lucky for me I have video and assistants that can help me remember enough to make an article

We attended for the 3rd year running. It was a blast...but def more people than last year!

Thread Information