DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Will You Be There? (Public Poll), Please Vote!

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Count me in!

40 65.57%
  • I would be there 2-3 days!

11 18.03%
  • I will run some of the games

8 13.11%
  • I will run at least one game

21 34.43%
  • I can not attend

3 4.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    Assuming I continue to get through my learning curve, I'd happily run a game, as well as participate in at least one (availability allowing naturally).
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I agree with most of what I am reading. I strongly want to commit but without solid dates I cannot promise anything. I am up for running, playing, or just goofing off with other like minded FG folks.

Would love to have some sort of "sit down" (virtual or not) with the developers and have a Q&A with them, just a suggestion. See what is coming down the pipeline, I know most of the info is well documented in the forums, but there is nothing like being able to speak to them directly.

I have voted I will run at least one game, however it does depend on dates...

Previously: MurghBpurn

There are plenty of offers to run a game, so that's not necessarily needed. If people were interested, I'd be happy to run an old west session if anyone wanted to just give that a try.

I'd also love to see a game of Troll Ball played - we used to play that back in the day using Rolemaster. The GM just set's up a 'playing field', which is just a battlemat with a bunch of obstacles & random terrain. There is a pit at each end of the field, one for each team. Usually there were 2 players, each with a team of 5 trolls with random weapons. The 'ball' was a kobold or small goblin or some small creature. The players and the ball all start in random locations. The object is to get the 'ball' into the opponent's goal-pit, alive... the 'alive' part is also the only rule: if the ball is killed, a new ball appears on the field in a random location.

The most common strategy is to just have trolls start killing each other, but sooner or later *somebody* makes a move for the ball, which must be caught without being killed. At that point, the player with the ball usually makes a break for the goal-pit, while the other team drops everything it's doing to kill either the ball or the troll carrying it. Occasionally the ball scores the winning goal itself by trying to hide in a goal-pit.

Much gore occurs, providing entertainment. Quick, fun, stupid, very easy to play... perfect for a little mindless distraction from problem solving and strategy.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture
    There are plenty of offers to run a game, so that's not necessarily needed.
    Sorry, I'm not sure what this is referring to?

Previously: MurghBpurn

Set a date and lets make this happen. I am willing to host several games 4th edition or Pathfinder. Just need dates so we can get people to start committing and drum up further interest.

Visit my YouTube channel for tutorials
    https://www.youtube.com/user/khersheyjr?feature=guide

How about July 20-21-22 Friday-Sunday.

Just a random date.

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman
    How about July 20-21-22 Friday-Sunday.

Just a random date.

Chris
    Works for me.

sounds good to me. I shall begin rallying the masses :P

Visit my YouTube channel for tutorials
    https://www.youtube.com/user/khersheyjr?feature=guide

Count me in to run some games, but it will all depend on the dates selected.
    If it's a weekend I'm available, I'll be there. Given enough notice it shouldn't be a problem. I'll be putting it in the diary to avoid other stuff coming up.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Thread Information