5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    Ok thanks, just out of interest the window for the updater doesn't come up if your running in live mode so you cant switch that way though you can from test to live.

Don't know if its meant to be that way.

B

I'm crashing trying to load our campaign in Full Version on Win7 64bit. I see some sort of error flash up on the screen in a small window with red lettering, but it disappears to quickly to catch what it says. Here is the likely unhelpful error windows is producing.

AppHangB1
    Not available
    FantasyGrounds.exe
    4f4eff0b

I can send the windows error report file if you like. Reverting to previous version was successful. Hope this helps, Al.

Very briefly tried it, no issues yet.

Everything looks great so far, psyched about the changes, thanks for all your hard work MoonWizard!

unerwunscht,

It's been a couple months since I worked on the updater, but I believe that anybody, including unregistered versions, can run the updater to update from their desktop.
    Updater link

Also, can I get the nWOD ruleset you are using from the wiki?

Finally, I just tested the resize window recovery and it works for me on 4E ruleset. Try moving a window almost completely off screen, and then resize main window. It should make sure at least half of window is visible in horizontal/vertical direction.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; March 2nd, 2012 at 05:34.

Yondar,

You have to use the TestModeManager utility linked from the Downloads page to change from the current live version to the test version. This is how betas were handled for previous versions, and I integrated that capability into the new updater.

JPG

demadog,

Can you look inside the console.log file in the FG2 Data Folder after you run? I think that is where the error message is that you briefly see.

* Which ruleset are you using for your campaign?
    * If 3.5E or 4E, can you please ZIP and send to me at [email protected]?

Thanks,
    JPG

unerwunscht,

Just tried nWOD ruleset from the wiki, and I wasn't able to get the combat tracker to cause a crash in a new ruleset. But, I don't know how to use the ruleset.

Can you ZIP up and send me your nWOD campaign at [email protected]?

Cheers,
    JPG

Minor updates

• Backward compatibility patch to ignore multi-touch in pre-Windows 7 systems.
    • New character converter that correctly imports 4E DDI for 2.9 4E campaigns.

Since I am on the road, I don't have a system to test whether the changes allow the test version to work on Windows XP/Vista. However, the dependency checker developer utility tells me that the multi-touch dependencies are not there any longer.

Please let me know.

The updated character converter can be found in the FG2 Data Folder under the utility subdirectory after you have updated. The version number should be 2.9.0.A.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; March 2nd, 2012 at 06:32.

Sent you the latest version of the ruleset, and a zipped copy of the campaign in question just incase its something stupid that I have done to cause it.

I absolutely love the new layouts, scroll bars, combined encounters and npc's, and the placement of the active tracker token is F****** Genius, Can't wait to use this stuff in a game.

Thanks for all the hard work!!!!

Chris
    Last edited by madman; March 3rd, 2012 at 13:46.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information