STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 30 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

Thread: List of Modules

Blog Entries
    Is the Enhanced Bestiary 1 available for 3.5? I dropped it in my modules folder and I can't open it.

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    Is the Enhanced Bestiary 1 available for 3.5? I dropped it in my modules folder and I can't open it.
    The Enhanced Bestiary is quite old and is compatible with the d20_JPG ruleset (the forerunner of the 3.5e ruleset). You should be able to get it to work with 3.5E if you edit the module to run in that ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Wow, I really appreciate the community for posting these. I was just wondering, is anyone working on Mythic Adventures? I'm prepping for an Epic campaign and it would be very helpful. Thanks either way.

Proud Graduate of Parallel University.

hi, and thanks to everyone that put these together.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scriven One View Post
    Wow, I really appreciate the community for posting these. I was just wondering, is anyone working on Mythic Adventures? I'm prepping for an Epic campaign and it would be very helpful. Thanks either way.
    I'm not aware of anyone working on a Mythic Adventures module. What content are you looking for?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If I was a lottery winner, i'd pay to have full FG integration on the character sheet and in play, but what I'm really asking about is a library book with the content listed here:
    https://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic

Again, either way, I appreciate it. I'd be able to return the favor for anyone creating this by exporting my campaign as a series of free adventures. I'm rewriting (rebooting) my published d20 setting, Morningstar, to use Pathfinder and Mythic Adventures, and there will be a lot of content to draw from. If anyone reading this is familiar with it, this version is more "Sword and Sandal", and will turn everything up to 11.

Proud Graduate of Parallel University.

Is there a parser such as the 4e one?

Quote Originally Posted by joseph.pimpo View Post
    Is there a parser such as the 4e one?
    There isn't a parser like the 4e one as most of the 3.5e/PF material is covered by the OGL and so once someone puts it in a module it can usually be shared without copyright issue. That's what this thread is about - sharing those modules. The 4e Parser was primarily produced to allow people with a DDI subscription to make their own 4e modules as these modules could not be shared due to 4e not being released as part of the OGL or any other creative commons licence.

There is a Pathfinder creature parser that will produce FG NPC modules from NPC statblocks that adhere to the Paizo statblock standard: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...2-Beta-Version

The Parse5e project by DrZeuss could have support for parsing 3.5e/PF formatted text in the future: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Project-Par5e

Hmm is there a format that I should use when I make a mod? I only ask because there is a lot of material not covered. I mean trust me what is avaible is a god send. Unless I am missing something....which is possible. Also with the Enhanced Beastiary 1, how do you go about fixing that? Forgive me if it was explained in another part of this thread.

Thread Information