DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 30 First ... 182627282930 Last

Thread: List of Modules

Quote Originally Posted by Frank B View Post
    I really think that there should be a drag and drop version of the advanced classes.. I have no idea how to do it or i would. Even if it was a module that had to be bought..
    Hello,

If you only need a couple of classes, it is actually rather easy to create them yourself. Or better yet, have your players create them for you :-P

Class menu -> right click -> new. It's then only a question of filling the blanks and add every class feature one by one and at what level they are obtained. Lots of copy/paste involved. Nothing difficult, but it becomes rather tedious if you have many classes to import, especially if you want to import all the archetypes for the class (which means creating a new class for each archetype) or if the class has specific options to choose from (like a sorcerer's bloodline, or an oracle mystery/revelation) in which case you'd have to create them one by one as special abilities.

MP me if you need a demonstration.

Blog Entries

Bear Shaman Summons - Summonable Bears

Whipped up this little ditty for my Bear Shaman Druid.
    It basically gives you a bunch of options for summonable bears from CL 2-8 by using the templates described in the archetype and applying them to the Grizzly Bear and Dire Bear .. Black Bears are described in the rules as being the equivalent of 'young' Grizzlies.. there are actually stats for Polar Bears in the Bestiary 5.. which is simply an advanced Grizzly with a swim speed and a tweak to it's swim skill. I did NOT include variant Polar Bears... theoretically that could get you to a CL 9 Advanced Giant Dire Polar Bear. It wasn't really a relevant element for my campaign so I didn't bother with it.

I thought someone else might find it useful as well.

Enjoy.

Note that, in general, bears are way underloved as far as companions go.. hopefully this helps make them a little cooler.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Does anyone know if any classes like Gunslinger or Ninja are available for FG?

Quote Originally Posted by Natewizard View Post
    An official conversion of Ultimate Combat hasn't been done yet.

However, there are some community modules - See the "Character Classes" module in post #3, for example. But, in general, these don't have full drag/drop functionality.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Natewizard View Post
    I have a module in progress that has both the Gunslinger and Ninja (and all archetypes for those classes). Those classes are both complete, it is just the rest of the classes in the module are not complete. I am working on the Ranger now and all classes alphabetically after are in the pipeline.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

I'd be very interested in just using the Gunslinger & Ninja classes, if you can accept presenting unfinished work

I might have time this week to get more done on the module, but it is slow going. I have only been able to enter 10ish archetypes since my last post as real life is killing me right now. If I can't find time, I'll post the incomplete module.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

And, I have decided to release my work in progress.. Class and Archetype Module
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Blog Entries
    If someone is up to it, could we get the Links to Ken L's stuff that no longer exists removed? And if their are replacements links to those? Thanks

(I could do the updating, if I knew what to replace them with.)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

As a general rule, is there any benefit to keeping Community modules in service if the corresponding FG-Store-bought module has been purchased?

I'm trying to clean up the clutter, and while I may have started out by using The Most Excellent PFRPG Advanced Race Guide (thank you, J.A. Kerns (?)), or The More Recent Most Excellent PFRPG Advanced Races (Thank you @swbuza), am I gaining anything (apart from a potential for confusion, I suppose) by keeping them after I have purchased the Pathfinder Advanced Race Guide from the FG Store?

The answer seems obvious, but I want to be sure there isn't some beneficial aspect I haven't thought of for having the Community version available.

Thanks,

- s.west
    Last edited by swest; April 29th, 2020 at 04:05.

Thread Information