DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Need help again

Need help again

so I decided to do another approach to traps and added vehicles to the mix since Ultimate combat takes advantage of them. It will allow you to drop a trap or vehicle into the combat tracker and roll it's attacks with targeting. I almost have it working well.

But I can't seem to solve these errors in the extension. Could someone with real skills take a look. I am such a noob with code.

Thanks

Chris

its an extension for 3.5/Pathfinder
    Last edited by madman; February 13th, 2012 at 06:44.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

What errors are you seeing? The one regarding the nil value at line 153 of template_radiogroup.lua on startup?

If this is the error you are trying to solve, it is because you are using a script from the 4E ruleset. Change your new radiogroup template to use the 3.5E ruleset common/scripts/buttongroup_radio.lua script:

Code:
    	<template name="radiogroup">
    		<genericcontrol>
    			<stateicons>
    				<on>indicator_checkon</on>
    				<off>indicator_checkoff</off>
    			</stateicons>
    			<script file="common/scripts/buttongroup_radio.lua" />
    		</genericcontrol>
    	</template>

made that change (Thanks I was looking for the 3.5 script and had not found it yet)Sorry about that, I was so tired at that point I forgot to describe the problem. what I was struggling with is the stat and save numberfields are not resizing properly. I tried putting the script into the npc_main_creature windowclass but still it wont fire.

Thanks

Chris
    Last edited by madman; February 10th, 2012 at 16:00.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information