FG Spreadshirt Swag

Sit in on a Session

Does anyone have a current game that I could sit in on a bit of the session to get a feeling for how the system works? After reading the books I'm fairly comfortable in it, however it would be nice to sit in and validate how I think some of the things work I'm iffy on.

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    im still learning myself but i have a game session running in approx 12hours from now. Its 10pm Saturday AUS time and 6am Saturday East Coast US... so pretty early for you. I have 2 or 3 US players joining in today plus 3 Aus players.

Hmmm that is five am for me... *temptation vs Sleep*

It's fun to see someone with a similar reaction to C&C that I had. Wow, this is so simple, but yet still does everything I need! Gygax knew which wagon to hitch his horse to (sorry, been prepping for my C&C-based old west game).
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Blog Entries
    sorry about that Talysian.
    we were at a satge in the game where we were working out what to do next and absolutely nothing was happening in FG...

Hey no worries I never got up until you game was way done anyhow I'm sure, thanks for the offer, I just need to make sure I catch the next one.

Thread Information