DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

In your opinion, if I'm planning to run a SW-Deluxe game in the near future, would I be better off buying the current Explorer's Edition ruleset and upgrading later, or waiting a little longer for the full SWD release?

I do not know the release dates of things myself (I know PW hopes to release Deluxe ruleset when 2.9 comes out).

I am also rushing to finish my latest conversion (which has been helped greatly by having access to the Deluxe modules)

Hope you like the sneak peak.....
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Looks great, Doswelk! I'm pumped for the updates. Do you think you'll be doing any more HellFrost adventure conversions? HellFrost is our group's latest SW fascination
    Last edited by kleinksw; May 12th, 2012 at 01:48.

I'd go get the explorer edition now - FGII development is a slow part-time process, and it might be quite a while until a unified SWEX + SWD product is done.

The SWD upgrade should hopefully be out in a month or two though.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Sounds good. I sprung for the SWEX plus the Hellfrost Bestiary. Looks extremely professional.

If Doug send me 'em I'll convert 'em
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thanks for all the SW to FG work you guys are doing.

We just did a 12 hour face-to-face game session yesterday using FG to automate some things and keep all the SW and HellFrost material at our fingertips. We finished Lair of the Vermin Lord and are nearly finished The Dark Seed for HellFrost. Both are excellent adventures and nicely converted for FG. Shadows of Darkness is up next!

Thread Information