DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 14 First ... 21011121314 Last

Thread: FRP Extension

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    That's a beauty website. RMSS is the best iteration IMO.
    RMSS was the system that made me like Rolemaster again. More balanced, more options to create characters.

By the way, I have some questions abiut this FRP extension:

1/ Is that to be installed in addition to the RMC ruleset, or does it replace it ?
    2/ What rulebooks does it contains ? I.e Core rulebook, essence, channeling, mentalism, arcana, character law, GM law, School of hard knocks? ... etc
    3/ Is it usable right now, or does it needs further development still ?
    4/ do you need help building it, and into what ?

Warm regards

Blog Entries
    The extension is an extension which means it adds/replaces functionality in the ruleset.
    It doesnt contain ANY books/data.
    This would be contained in modules but you cannot share any copyright material so it does not contain any of those books.

oh let me rephrase !

I mean, does the FRP module use the rules, tables, spells, etc, from all those books, or is that still . using the classical RMC settings ?

There is a lot of additions to the FRP module in the form of tables and so forth that the FRP uses, and modifications to coding. The best suggestion I can make is download it and the .mod file and it should give you an idea. You do need the purchased RMC module to use it, it is not a standalone. What it does do however is change a lot of the RMC calculations skills tables etc to be used. It does work with the other RMC addon like armory and so forth.

As far as usable I have run a 6 year campaign with it, so I can assure you it is usable, and has all your needs just like RMC.

No help in building it, it is complete. Only when Dakadin releases a new version of RMC do I need to change the code.
    Last edited by Ardem; November 2nd, 2017 at 04:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    There is a lot of additions to the FRP module in the form of tables and so forth that the FRP uses, and modifications to coding. The best suggestion I can make is download it and the .mod file and it should give you an idea. You do need the purchased RMC module to use it, it is not a standalone. What it does do however is change a lot of the RMC calculations skills tables etc to be used. It does work with the other RMC addon like armory and so forth.

As far as usable I have run a 6 year campaign with it, so I can assure you it is usable, and has all your needs just like RMC.

No help in building it, it is complete. Only when Dakadin releases a new version of RMC do I need to change the code.
    Well we are planning to start a FRP campaign once our current D&D campaign finishes. Been prepping the adventures in FG and created some characters with the players and so far it seem to work perfectly. Very easy to enter races and new professions if they wanna use something not included in the Core FRP module. The first character created was a Dwarf Priest (Metalwork) with Dark Creator TP from Construct Companion. Yes the player has a thing for Golems infused with Demon spirits.

Either way good work on the FRP module opening up the RMC rule set for those to prefer RMSS/FRP and it seems to work almost perfectly.
    Current Game: Post-Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5E)
    Previous Games: Rise of Tiamat (5E), Heroes of the North/Princes of the Apocalypse (5E), GURPS Old West/Horror, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (5E), Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance (FFG)
    Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/chorpa
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/Erik Sharma

Thanks all for your answers

How do I download the extensions when I click on the dropbox link it tells me that files was not found

If someone has the latest version (I don't, I'm behind by one) I can host it on my website so we're reliant on dropbox.

Looks like dropbox changed how it does links, you be right now I updated the two links I will update the older links at a later date. I think this is the first time dropbox done anything like this, but I am around guys, just not around by the second and thanks to Damien who has my email to make me aware.

Thread Information