STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by bpowell
    Unfortunately, Due to having young children I am busy nights until 9 PM MST.
    No worries, I have young children of my own. 9pm Mountain Time makes it 11pm on my side. Between working during the day and having to get up next morning for children, it makes it too late... The latest I could go is 8pm Mountain (10pm Eastern). That wouldn't work, huh?
    Last edited by lachancery; February 4th, 2012 at 08:35.

Middle-Earth Game

This information is primarily useful for the players in the game, but I thought it would be interesting to share which RMC optional rules I used and what house rules I have made for this particular game...
    Last edited by lachancery; November 1st, 2012 at 14:01.

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery
    No worries, I have young children of my own. 9pm Mountain Time makes it 11pm on my side. Between working during the day and having to get up next morning for children, it makes it too late... The latest I could go is 8pm Mountain (10pm Eastern). That wouldn't work, huh?
    I am checking with the BOSS (my wife) I know she would not be able to play before 9 MST, but perhaps we could tag team it until both of us are available.

Quote Originally Posted by bpowell
    I am checking with the BOSS (my wife) I know she would not be able to play before 9 MST, but perhaps we could tag team it until both of us are available.
    No worries if you can only show up later and would like to be with us. I wouldn't have a problem adapting the situations around that.

It looks like we will use a combination of voice chat and FG text. If you have a smartphone with Bluetooth ear piece & Skype, you could even be listening in on the game, and unmute your bluetooth when you want to say something. Just an idea to accomodate...

Blog Entries
    I know you're full right now, but I'd love to join whenever there's an opening.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I've been wanting to run RM myself and would love to play a player to get a feel of how it works as Im pretty new with FG2. Thanks for letting me know if I can join/watch a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley1chris
    I've been wanting to run RM myself and would love to play a player to get a feel of how it works as Im pretty new with FG2. Thanks for letting me know if I can join/watch a bit.
    Welcome!

You can find a game looking for players in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16679.

Don't hesitate to post any questions. There are a lot of people willing to answer your questions.

I have a new post on about that game starting next month here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16917

Thanks
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Thread Information