DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 16 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    The Encounters Extension appears to be incompatible with 3.2.0.

It loads fine, but it does cause errors and strange behavior when editing encounters in 3.5e
    Ultimate License Operator - You don't need any license to play in my games.
    Administrator of D&D Wiki, and its Facebook page
    Creator and Caretaker of the Tirr Campaign Setting

Quote Originally Posted by Jwguy View Post
    The Encounters Extension appears to be incompatible with 3.2.0.

It loads fine, but it does cause errors and strange behavior when editing encounters in 3.5e
    Please report in the actual extension thread so the dev and anyone reading the thread is aware of it: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...or-(Extension) Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi Everyone,

I've placed new FGv3.2.1-compatable versions of all of the DOEs in their respective Threads.

The first post in this thread has also been updated

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by graphil View Post
    3.5E and PFRPG ruleset version update: FG 3.2.1 has been pushed via the FG update mechanism.

There are some changes to the 3.5E/PFRPG rulesets in this update, so some of the following extensions will need updating to work with FG 3.2.1.

Note: With the release of FG 3.0 some of these extensions might not work properly or be visible for selection in PFRPG campaigns - please comment in the specific extension thread if you experience issues.

Some generic FG 3.0 extensions that can be used with 3.5e and Pathfinder are available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...RPG-Extensions

These are the ones I have so far.

A couple of questions on the comments:
    On the first one, that means you have to update to the indicated version for it to work.
    On the second one, does that mean it is incompatible until someone updates the extension?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    On the first one, that means you have to update to the indicated version for it to work.
    For the extension to have full compatibility, you have to update to the version specific to the most recent version of Fantasy Grounds. Older extensions may *appear* to work on the surface, but may not be using the most recent FG code and so may be breaking new features or causing strange behaviour.

On the second one, does that mean it is incompatible until someone updates the extension?
    Assume extensions are incompatible until reviewed and either updated or indicated as compatible. See my previous comment.

See the "Extensions" section here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ipt-errors-etc
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

On the Statblock Import, the specific extension thread shows that it has been updated for 3.2 compatibility. I guess the reason the syntax used there is goofy compared to the other extensions is because the extension author in this case has not provided the extension as a download, so if you go the GitHub site to download, you get the most compatible version, and he doesn't track versions very well on his thread.

On the Statblock Import, the specific extension thread shows that it has been updated for 3.2 compatibility. I guess the reason the syntax used there is goofy compared to the other extensions is because the extension author in this case has not provided the extension as a download, so if you go the GitHub site to download, you get the most compatible version, and he doesn't track versions very well on his thread.
    Yep, if developers don't use the "standard" that most community developers use then there will always be issues keeping on top of information/getting the right version. If you need more info on a specific extension then you should always check the individual extension thread. It takes a lot of work to monitor many extension threads and update the main extension index - so go to the "horses mouth" for specific questions and up-to-date extension information.

Hi Everyone,

I've placed new FGv3.2.2-compatable versions of all of the DOEs in their respective Threads.

The first post in this thread has also been updated

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yep, if developers don't use the "standard" that most community developers use then there will always be issues keeping on top of information/getting the right version. If you need more info on a specific extension then you should always check the individual extension thread. It takes a lot of work to monitor many extension threads and update the main extension index - so go to the "horses mouth" for specific questions and up-to-date extension information.
    There is no standard if I recall outside what a loose collection of authors decided to use with several variations. I use Github, and the 'traditional' method is through forum posts with a download attached.

I'm not submitting to NPM or a package manager of any kind, This is simply some fast and loose lua I wrote while squeezing my stress ball between other endeavors. I find the title that you mentioned, 'community developer' to be an odd honorific that assumes that everyone who shared an extension freely is suddenly bound as a crowd sourced 'developer' and must adhere to an 'expected' protocol or become a pariah. I'd consider yourself a 'community developer' as you're more vested, I however am only a fan of good software should it remain so; but I will always advocate and defend FOSS.

Suffice to say that it works on 3.2 if you wish to update that main posting or not. The versioning I use is directly related to the version of the extension itself as opposed to the version of Fantasy Grounds.

What's the signification of " DOE " ?!?

Thread Information