STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 16 First ... 3456715 ... Last

At the moment i am working on an extension to loclize the PFRPG ruleset into my native language (german). This extension then also could be used to make localized version of other languages also.

I would be cool if the developers of the extension listed within this threat could also support localization by using the string resouce functionality which comes with FG 3.0.

Good idea.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

New extension added - Player Effect Removal: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oval-Extension
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Added RTFallen's cool Encounter auto CR and XP calculation extension for PFRGP 3.0.6: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...28Extension%29
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Hmm.. I don't see the Change GM Portrait Extension on this list... are you only including the ones here that are 3.5/PF specific?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Hmm.. I don't see the Change GM Portrait Extension on this list... are you only including the ones here that are 3.5/PF specific?
    Only extensions specific to the 3.5e and/or PFRPG rulesets are included here. There's a link to the CoreRPG/Generic extensions thread in the first post.

New extension added allowing Party Sheet Skill Rolls to be dragged to the HotKey bar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Roll-Extension

With FG 3.0.9 being released today please keep in mind that your extensions may need updating - if you suddenly start getting errors, disable your extensions to see if there is a specific extension that is causing you issues - if so, contact the extension developer for a fix.

Updates in post #1 for some extensions that have been checked for FG 3.0.9 compatibility.

Attention!

With the release of v3.0.10 today (January 21st) some of these extensions will need updating. I've ran through checks of the extensions I'm responsible for and updated post #1.

The following extensions have been identified as needing updates (and have been updated):
    1. Player Effect Removal.
    2. Hotkey Party Skill Roll

I've make a version of Alt Wound Colors for 3.5/Pathfinder and posted it up.

Thread Information