STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 16 First 1234513 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Looks like these are all going to need to be modified so they include PFRPG as a ruleset in 3.0
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

The enhanced images Extensions seems broken in Version 2.9.4 When I try to share the sheet, only the first layer is shared. When I synch the client view nothing happens.
    Anyone got a solution for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrmidion View Post
    The enhanced images Extensions seems broken in Version 2.9.4 When I try to share the sheet, only the first layer is shared. When I synch the client view nothing happens.
    Anyone got a solution for this?
    What version of the extension are you using? It will tell you in the chat window when you first load up the campaign.

EDIT: And what other extensions are you using?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi, I´m using Version 1.42 of the extension with no other extensions used.

I've done some testing and it is working OK with me.

What do you have on each of the layers of the image?

If the players zoom out on the shared image (use the mouse wheel), then zoom back in does the image re-synch?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

No, it still just shares the bottom Layer. On the Layers I had different kinds of tokens. Thats very strange. I´m using the Pathfinder Mode in the 3.5 Ruleset.

Edit: I´ve tested some time myself. It looks like if you create a new image, the extension won´t work. If the image is put in the folder, then everything works fine.
    Last edited by Myrmidion; November 21st, 2013 at 20:42. Reason: after Testing i found a solution

Edit: I´ve tested some time myself. It looks like if you create a new image, the extension won´t work. If the image is put in the folder, then everything works fine.
    It doesn't work at all on new images, that is a blank map/image created by clicking the "new" button in FG - as these aren't actually physical images (i.e. an image file), they are just the drawing and token location details.

Just like masking doesn't work on these "images" either, with or without the layers extension.

It doesn't work at all on new images, that is a blank map/image created by clicking the "new" button in FG - as these aren't actually physical images (i.e. an image file), they are just the drawing and token location details.

Just like masking doesn't work on these "images" either, with or without the layers extension.

EDIT: If you want to do something similar, build on an actual blank image file - e.g. a 1024x1024 white image file that you add to the \images directory of your campaign.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 22nd, 2013 at 03:27.

I ran into this image and just avoided it. Thank you for answering the question I never got around to asking. (And thank you Myrmidion for asking it.)
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

You´re welcome. A few days ago I bought the Savage Worlds Ruleset and loaded the ehanced images extension for it. Actually there it´s possible to create a new drawing. When you´re sharing it, then all layers will be shared.

Thread Information