FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 16 First ... 41213141516 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Ever want to be able to restore PP to a Psionic Spell Class.. like when you have a Barbarian who gets Rage back when he kills a foe.. or a Swashbuckler who scores a crit or kills a foe and now has more Panache?
    Well.. wait no longer!
    Here's a handy extension that allows you to do just that.

So.. all it does is basically allow you to lower the cost of a 'spell' to -1 and keep you from taking your total unused PP below zero.
    But.. ya know... sometimes that's really all you need.
    I hesitate to call this a bug because, as advertised, it does work for "-1" spell point cost. But, if you have anything other than "-1" it will not reduce the used pp total if there are less used points than the absolute value of the negative spell cost. (e.g. the spell cost is -2 and points used is 1, the used won't drop to 0 it will stay at 1).

Very cool little extension though. Thank you!
    Last edited by mozmonar; April 10th, 2020 at 19:39.

Blog Entries
    It has a minimum value of -1.. and won't take the base unused total below zero.. that's pretty much all the extension will do.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Trenloe, if you're monitoring here... Should your "Enhanced Images (layers) v2.0.2 for FG V3.2.0 CoreRPG blah blah ..." still work?

I no longer see it mentioned in your Page 1 listing of extensions, and my .ext file is from 11/2016. Also, I only see one other post (in this thread) referring to it, but that was also in the distant past.

Thanks, in advance.

- s.west

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    I no longer see it mentioned in your Page 1 listing of extensions...
    Follow the link after "Some generic FG v3.3.8 extensions that can be used with 3.5e and Pathfinder are available here" in post #1. This takes you to the CoreRPG extensions thread - where the enhanced images extension, among others, can be accessed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

D'Oh! CoreRPG extension. Sorry... that's what happens when my gaming group doesn't get back around to playing in the game I run for 3 years.

Thanks.

- s.west

is there a list anywhere which has compatibility with 3.3.10?

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    is there a list anywhere which has compatibility with 3.3.10?
    Nope. I stopped doing that because it was taking way to much time for me to track and check and update, etc.. The best you can do is look at the extensions you're really interested in and then check the threads for each of those to see if they're compatible or if people have reported issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I ported an extension from MoreCore and added a bunch of new functionality (very little of the original left at this point!).
    It's called Total Encumbrance: https://svn.fantasygrounds.com/forum...for-Pathfinder

Any chance I can get it added to the list?
    Last edited by bmos; June 22nd, 2020 at 11:54.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I ported an extension from MoreCore and added a bunch of new functionality (very little of the original left at this point!).
    It's called Total Encumbrance: https://svn.fantasygrounds.com/forum...for-Pathfinder

Any chance I can get it added to the list?
    Nice one.

I've added to the list and renamed the thread as requested.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nice one.
    I've added to the list and renamed the thread as requested.
    Thanks for noticing that, I'd forgotten!
    Perhaps you can include the thread in my signature that has all my extensions instead of the link to Total Encumbrance?
    Last edited by bmos; July 31st, 2020 at 14:45.

Thread Information