FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 16 First ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    No there is not such an extension as far as I am aware of
    I think I mostly figured out the Lua/UI creation fun. The wiki is very helpful. :-) Here's a snapshot of how I integrated the support for listing NPCs under control of a PC on the character sheet. I'm still waiting to hear back from the original 5E extension author to make sure they don't mind me copying a lot of their code. The original extension is under the MIT License in GitHub, but still, I don't want to step on their toes if they had plans to do a Pathfinder 1e version already.

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 9.03.55 AM.png

Cheers,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by MostTornBrain View Post
    I think I mostly figured out the Lua/UI creation fun. The wiki is very helpful. :-) Here's a snapshot of how I integrated the support for listing NPCs under control of a PC on the character sheet. I'm still waiting to hear back from the original 5E extension author to make sure they don't mind me copying a lot of their code. The original extension is under the MIT License in GitHub, but still, I don't want to step on their toes if they had plans to do a Pathfinder 1e version already.

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 9.03.55 AM.png

Cheers,
    Brian
    oh, nice, that looks cool Thanks for looking into that

I put together a Google sheet with 60+ mods/extensions from Forge that work in PFrpg (as much as I have tested so far). Our group is about a month from moving from 5E to PF and I am hoping to have our final list soon. (ssome of these will be removed or turned off before play) I am leaving the link to a viewable / commentable copy of the list here in case anyone has a use. it includes the name, forge link, author, extension or accessory and what rule sets they work on.

Google Sheet

If anyone looks it over and sees any issues, feel free to leave comments on it or pm me (DONT POST HERE).
    Last edited by Morenu; April 3rd, 2022 at 16:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    I put together a Google sheet with 60+ mods/extensions from Forge that work in PFrpg (as much as I have tested so far). Our group is about a month from moving from 5E to PF and I am hoping to have our final list soon. (ssome of these will be removed or turned off before play) I am leaving the link to a viewable / commentable copy of the list here in case anyone has a use. it includes the name, forge link, author, extension or accessory and what rule sets they work on.

Google Sheet

If anyone looks it over and sees any issues, feel free to leave comments on it or pm me (DONT POST HERE).
    Great Thanks

Great Job was just considering doing this exactly... Sometimes its difficult looking at Mod list tied to Campaign which Extensions do what.
    Thanks for Your Efforts
    DLG

Thread Information