DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Keeper looking for player

I've been running a CoC game for a short while, we've done perhaps 4-5 sessions so far. While during the holiday season we didn't get the time to do so, I plan on running it every other Saturday, around 6PM to 10/11PM EST.

I listed it on the Game Calender here, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=736

There is currently 5 players, the newest has yet to partake in a session, as he joined in between, and I would like at least one more to bring to six, a seventh might be possible as well.

The next session would be this Saturday Jan 21st. Free feel to PM or check the calendar. I'll be checking here frequently.

Would you consider a player in the timezone GMT+1, who hasn't used FGII in anger before and hasn't played CoC in about twenty years?

On the plus side, I do have a full license, the CoC ruleset and a pdf copy of the 6th edition rules.

If you are aware that the times of the game are GMT -5, and that 6:00PM here is I think 12:00AM there. I think that is correct.

A few of the players are new to CoC, so that is not an issue.

Still be interested in new players.
    DST started so the time is GMT -4.
    Last edited by Insanity; March 13th, 2012 at 17:01.

Thread Information