STAR TREK 2d20

Item-in-hand extension?

Here's some functionality I'd really like to see added: under each PC portrait, a couple of fields showing what item that character currently has in each hand. Ideally, this could be quickly changed, possibly by dragging from the character sheet inventory. I'd like this for the 3.5E ruleset, but presumably it would be useful for other rulesets, too. Is this something that could be reasonably easily added by an extension?

Oh, as a GM I'd love this - has to be easy to use though (otherwise players will complain they just forgot to change it).

Am tired of encounters where the player quickly shoots his bow at the enemy. But next encounter he quickly strikes the for with his sword. WHICH ONE ARE YOU CARRYING ! Plus WHO is holding the lantern at the moment ? Ah yeah, the guy furtherest from the ambush...
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Yes, that's it, exactly. It's mostly not deliberate - just having the information right there, easy to see, would make a big difference, and get the players to think about it.

Thread Information