STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 14 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Thread: Tor's Maps

Tor,
    These are awesome! I know that you did them last year, but I just grabbed them for my first home made home brewed FG2 module and they worked great. Well done.

Cheers,
    jp

New owner of FG2 and I'd like to say thank you for sharing your work as it will really help me get up and running.

After a (too) long hiatus away from the game, awhile back we got the band back together and picked up on the campaign where we'd left off. Alot of dungeon crawling. Can't have enough dungeon maps, right? Well, here's some more. Enjoy!

My first attempt at some bioluminescent fungi. Kinda like how it turned out:

Attachment 6830

Little subterranean river with a bridge. In our campaign it was guarded by a bunch of duergar, so the hitchin' post on the other side was there to tie off a couple spider ("Steeder") mounts.

Attachment 6831

Just a generic underground map area with what's supposed to be a bunch of stalagmites (or is it stalagtites? I forget). I made it just in case of a random encounter or if a battle in another map spilled off the edge and required a little more space:

Attachment 6832

Edit: whoops, forgot I'd made another version of that one with a few mushrooms crowded around the base of the stalag-whatevers:
    Attachment 6837

Eventually you come to the front gate of the duergar fortress:

Attachment 6833

Oh, and here's a big old map of the entire (gigantic) cavern in which most of these maps were taking place. For example, that first bioluminescent mushroom map is on the far left in the map below, the duergar fortress is on the far right center, etc:

Attachment 6834

Edit: dangit, forgot this one too. It's a garbage dump type of room. Had a bunch of Carrion Crawlers and an Otyugh or two in there doing waste management. The duergar slaves dreaded being put on garbage duty... Anyway, it fits in the lower right-hand corner of the overview map:

Attachment 6838
    Last edited by Torgaard; June 21st, 2014 at 18:31.

Here's a little back door entrance to the duergar fortress. It's supposed to be tucked up in the northeastern corner of the big map (south side of the chasm). Kinda meant for it to look like you had to jump down into this ditchlike split, all rocky, etc and make your way east into the tunnel, and then climb up into another cave filled with phosphorescent mushrooms (ok, I was having too much fun making glowing fungi):

Attachment 6870

The tunnel further in :

Attachment 6853
    Last edited by Torgaard; June 23rd, 2014 at 01:39. Reason: Attachment bugged

These look amazing. Great work as always, and thank you for sharing!

Eventually the tunnels twist and turn into this mess. I didn't get around to finishing everything, and I'm not even sure I know how the hell they're all supposed to fit together:

Attachment 6871

Attachment 6872

Attachment 6873

Attachment 6874

Attachment 6875
    Last edited by Torgaard; June 23rd, 2014 at 01:42. Reason: Bugged attachments

Temple of Asmodeus:

Attachment 6876

Little hidden treasure room under the devil statue (map above):

Attachment 6844
    Last edited by Torgaard; June 23rd, 2014 at 01:44.

Thread Information